• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 15/16 - Round 16

We've changed like our side pre game
Whole bench front row starts, Mills starts, Easter comes straight into the XV with Ioane going to 7 and Seymour to the bench, Lund covering lock,
Cusiter out and Mitchell onto the bench,
Haley out with Edwards coming straight into the XV

We've changed like our side pre game
Whole bench front row starts, Mills starts, Easter comes straight into the XV with Ioane going to 7 and Seymour to the bench, Lund covering lock,
Cusiter out and Mitchell onto the bench,
Haley out with Edwards coming straight into the XV

Like Cockerill to the extreme.

I seem to remember LWelsh putting up purely theoretical XVs at the announcements, with no relation at all to what took the field.
IIRC they got away with it a couple of times before getting a fine for taking the ****.

Looks like we just decided to go home after getting an 11pt lead,
0 - 11 to 21 - 11 in about 20mins.

Christ,
Ending the game with a flanker in the 2nd row, a flyhalf at fullback and a scrumhalf on the wing.

Considering we've got 3 games in 10 days on the horizon our strength in depth is going to be tested massively and it's already creaking :/

Probably, it looks like we're getting nothing from today (10pts down about 5mins left).

Back to back wins for Worcester, can't remember the last time that has happened in the prem :)

Really crap performance from us.

JJ Hanrahan scored a great individual try for Saints' BP.

Now the most pointless venue for this fixture.

I suppose the NFL like to send their crap teams so this is pay back.

Side note Genge looked Very good for Tigers when he came on, Certainly a big impact runner.

Yeah - he's a highly promising player, which is why it was inevitable that he'd leave Bris.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone care to take a stab at the crowd numbers?

I'm gonna go with 500.

Latest posts