• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 16/17 Round 15

Diamond facing a RFU disciplinary hearing after allegedly verbally abusing the ref after the Quins AWC game.

What was Cockers ban can't remember and CBA googling on my phone.

Cockrill for a 4 week ban back in '09 for two offences in one game (the wonders of Google).

Diamond proving he could start a fight in a telephone box - odd given the victory.

Think Dimes got 6 weeks touchline ban last time? and attend some media course.

He'll probably get more, but realistcally it makes no difference because he doesn't go down to the touchline anymore, and unless they ban all match day communication (i.e. can't use the headsets and TVs that they use up in the coaching seats anyway) it's not gonna make much difference

Think Dimes got 6 weeks touchline ban last time? and attend some media course.

He'll probably get more, but realistcally it makes no difference because he doesn't go down to the touchline anymore, and unless they ban all match day communication (i.e. can't use the headsets and TVs that they use up in the coaching seats anyway) it's not gonna make much difference

Don't think they can communicate during the match day with a touch line ban, they have to be as rats said minded in a enclosed place without the communication to the team or management.

Hence this pic

C1LQ-KoXEAELaxd.jpg:large

BACK OF THE SHED.jpg

Foden looks like he's about to run for the hills having kicked the ball straight through Old Man Cockers' shed window

Last edited:

Latest posts