• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 16/17 - Round 18

I think you need to go and lie down for a little bit. Maybe rethink your life and some of the choices you have made.

Maybe then you'll realise that you should quit your job and move to Coventry to follow your dream of becoming a wasps team mascot.

Not the smartest are you. Maybe the guy needing to like down is the one getting all upset because his club was called "poo", oh yeah and cracking out the insult "inbred" from nowhere.
You clearly don't pay any attention and I can't say I blame you, but I've made clear that I'm no fan of the midlands move, and in fact despite going many times a season before the midlands move, I've never yet been to the Ricoh. So it's a pretty pathetic attempt at an insult.

Last edited:
Not the smartest are you. Maybe the guy needing to like down is the one getting all upset because his club was called "poo", oh yeah and cracking out the insult "inbred" from nowhere.
You clearly don't pay any attention and I can't say I blame you, but I've made clear that I'm no fan of the midlands move, and in fact despite going many times a season before the midlands move, I've never yet been to the Ricoh. So it's a pretty pathetic attempt at an insult.

I'm sorry I was trying to write something silly in the hope of making this non personal and something to laugh about. As insults go I thought mine was pretty ridiculous.

Pretty much this - at this point in time it's one of few obstacles to being in the top 4. Find it bizarre that Malinder doesn't see this.

Hasn't the guy Francis signed from the blues? FH no? Forgive me I could be wrong on both fronts, sure I read it in the week.

Never been a fan of Myler if I'm honest

Pretty much this - at this point in time it's one of few obstacles to being in the top 4. Find it bizarre that Malinder doesn't see this.

Me neither, we seem to have solved the no9 situation with Groom.

Mallinder has taken him off far too early and a shoddy 9 has been brought on in Dickson. Dickson and Myler have been Saints' problem for the last 2/3 seasons.

LBP isn't a bad result from Sandy Park, especially after conceding 4 tries.
Led the game for large portions, and sounds like a much better performance than most of the season. I didn't expect anything from this round, but if we can carry that form forwards then I'm happy enough with 1pt + form improvement.

Hasn't the guy Francis signed from the blues? FH no? Forgive me I could be wrong on both fronts, sure I read it in the week.

Never been a fan of Myler if I'm honest

More of a 12 TBH.

- - - Updated - - -

Also how good is Genge!!!! McGuigan with a monster turnover at the end to.

God I'm going to have one hell of a **** tonight.

More of a 12 TBH.

- - - Updated - - -

Also how good is Genge!!!! McGuigan with a monster turnover at the end to.

God I'm going to have one hell of a **** tonight.

I think Francis is more of a 12 too, but I believe he's been signed to play 10 unless Saints are still chasing Jules Plisson?

Groom has been an upgrade of them at 9 and Reincach will be another improvement.

As for Genge, I didn't see the game yesterday, but he looks very good almost every time I have seen him so I'm hoping to see him get some reasonable game time in Argentina.

The hooker situation at Tigers is an interesting one. McGuigan seems to have been a big contributor in the recent upturn in form, but presumably Youngs is still first choice? It's a shame that it pretty much relegates Thacker to 3rd choice, flanker or LV games.

Genge looked immense yesterday and destroyed the scrum although that commentators stated he was one of the highest penalised players. Haven't seen any stats though.

Really think genge and Mako should be our loose heads going forward. What a pair they are.

Genge looked immense yesterday and destroyed the scrum although that commentators stated he was one of the highest penalised players. Haven't seen any stats though.

Really think genge and Mako should be our loose heads going forward. What a pair they are.

Marler may not be as destructive in the loose as Genge, or have the ridiculous hands of Mako. But he has been just getting better for England and I thought had a good 6N too. He is still only 27, should be hitting peak in time for RWC.

Great try, throw to the back and that was impossible to stop.

Louw with 2 turnovers already. Off his feet eith the second but he's doing a job on his own at the breakdown.

Good try but that looked forward....

Last edited:
Great try, throw to the back and that was impossible to stop.

Louw with 2 turnovers already. Off his feet eith the second but he's doing a job on his own at the breakdown.

Good try but that looked forward....

That first 15 mins Bath were horrible, Louw was fantastic.

Pleased with how we've recovered from there to play pretty well, especially fronting up physically in defence. Too many little errors though, sloppiness.

That first 15 mins Bath were horrible, Louw was fantastic.

Pleased with how we've recovered from there to play pretty well, especially fronting up physically in defence. Too many little errors though, sloppiness.

Not happy with getting simple things wrong. Hopefully with the wind we can score a couple more tries. Fords not having the greatest game, Watson is looking great at 15 though.

I missed the first 15 but apart from the end of the half that's some of the best I've seen Bath play this year. Which says alot really...

Latest posts