• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 16/17 - Round 2

Get in....Bath have made all their subs and we have finally scored against their 3rd team...

Wooooohhhooooooo

- - - Updated - - -

58 - 5 final score to Bath

Embarrassing

I guess Cooper - Woolley had given Genge a sledging when he was carded because he was right in his face as the teams shook hands at the end. Not nice to see really.

hopefully Falcons will carry on that form next week and we might actually go into the first half with a god damn lead.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Cooper - Woolley had given Genge a sledging when he was carded because he was right in his face as the teams shook hands at the end. Not nice to see really.

Maybe JCW nicked his Chuddy

Half time......

This is going to be an absolute hammering! It already is so god knows what will happen after another 40 mins!

- - - Updated - - -

I guess most called a Bath win Tigs but I genuinely thought we'd give them a good game.

I'm embarrassed to be a falcon fan on that performance!

As did I!! I haven't seen any of the game yet, but I'm really surprised at the result. I thought a combination of Bath's injuries in the back row and Newcastle being underestimated might have led to a shock result ... Clearly I was wrong!

I'm less surprised by Wasps pulling off the win at Leicester. Somewhat ominous to think they've beaten two likely play-off contenders already without Haskell, Beale, Eastmond or Le Roux on the pitch.

Just watched the wasps tigers game which was thrilling but the refereeing was terrible. The breakdown was a mess for both sides.

Can we see some decent refs this year please.

I don't know if Eastmond, Beale and Le Roux will make a positive change IMO for Wasps will be interesting to see.

On paper Cips is better than Gopperth but in reality he isn't, a lot of those players are good on paper but in reality have had lots of question marks over them.

Will be interesting to see.

Haskell is a big player to come back.

I don't know if Eastmond, Beale and Le Roux will make a positive change IMO for Wasps will be interesting to see.

On paper Cips is better than Gopperth but in reality he isn't, a lot of those players are good on paper but in reality have had lots of question marks over them.

Will be interesting to see.

Haskell is a big player to come back.

I can see le Roux having a big impact as they look short of back 3 players.

Not sure how Beale, cipriani, eastmond and Gopperth fit into a backline.

10. Cipriani/ Gopperth
12. Beale/ eastmond

That's two expensive players on the bench

Eastmond strikes me as the kind of player to get in a right strop if he's not starting regularly, even if he's getting £300k for warming the bench.

Eastmond strikes me as the kind of player to get in a right strop if he's not starting regularly, even if he's getting £300k for warming the bench.

He was stroping @ Bath for a while.

Honestly for me if you have Beale @ 12 you would be better off having Gopperth @ 10.

The beale and Cips pairing didn't really work for Rebels did it and Daly isn't a known defending 13.

10/22. Cipriani/Gopperth
11. Le Roux
12. Eastmond
13. Daly
14. Wade
15. Beale

Basically have 11-15 filling in wherever they want as they've pretty much all played all the positions.

10/22. Cipriani/Gopperth
11. Le Roux
12. Eastmond
13. Daly
14. Wade
15. Beale

Basically have 11-15 filling in wherever they want as they've pretty much all played all the positions.

Would be interesting to see that backline would perform my biggest worry would be the amount of confidence players on it.

Come winter or bad weather against a team like sarries would it stand up to it, too many playmakers not enough physicality.

It's kind of like an amazing video game team which i would prob not want to have IRL.

We're getting spanked, though sounds the latest try should have been disallowed. 25-3 fter 23 mins

See i don't see that as a trip TBH.

that to me is a natural relfex of what happens when someone sidesteps you..

God Delany is soooo Anti Sarries. (And i can't stand Sarries).

See i don't see that as a trip TBH.

that to me is a natural relfex of what happens when someone sidesteps you..

God Delany is soooo Anti Sarries. (And i can't stand Sarries).

I agree, it was definitely accidental, sometimes stuff like that just happens. However, he did still trip him intentional or not. Yellow was the right call.

Lol'd at JPD telling sarries off for congratulating their forwards winning a penalty, i mean they are allowed to do it.

Sarries being hard done by IMO.

Lol'd at JPD telling sarries off for congratulating their forwards winning a penalty, i mean they are allowed to do it.

Not necessarily - can be considered time wasting.

I've seen refs tell players not to do it a couple of times this season already.

Come on Bris.

Lam is a top player

FFS.

Not necessarily - can be considered time wasting.

I've seen refs tell players not to do it a couple of times this season already.

Not seen a ref saying he would reverse the decision or i fact telling players not to do it this season yet.

And he would have a very tough job justifying it as time wasting.

Surely celebrating a try could be the same then.

Last edited:

Latest posts