• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 16/17 - Round 21

Big game for Bath not just to keep them in a fighting spot for the top 4, but to stop Saints and Quins from getting a top 6 spot on them.

Saying that i can't see Saints winning at Exeter but who knows.

Nott in for Ostrikov,
With him, Jennings and the Currys around expect lots of handbags, they love a scrap.

We've really got a lightweight pack, even more so with Ostrikov missing out,
This scrum will be interesting...

Is it me or do Tigers backs look alot more dangerous already with MOC? (Granted against Sale but we are missing Veainu)

Ben Youngs I know his huge friends with MOC and he has looked so much sharper since he has been brought in as Head coach.

Surprise surprise, Longbottom ****ed

Edit: I never understood tigers fans obsession with Mauger, is it just because he's an old boy? Everyone else could see your attack going down the ****ter with him in charge

Curry turnover but Longbottom ****ing it by not rolling when he really didn't need to lie there

Dropped it? Looks in field
Edit: Wow! Completely against the run of play considering how we've been outmuscled

I've got Sale +14 @ 2/1 :lol:

The odds for sale winning are stupid TBH, considering their form v Tigers.

Mind bookies never try when it comes to rugby. tend to just go by table position.

- - - Updated - - -

Sale making an early play for uncontested scrums IMO.

Commentator's ****ed it there, it actually is Aj (adge), he said in an interview at the start of the season

Not gonna be endearing himself to EJ with kicks like that (and the one that led to Charnley's card, which was pretty aimless)

Latest posts