• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 16/17 - Round 21

Wtf that wasn't side entry that was textbook

Edit: ah maybe, it's hard to tell which way the mauls going when it's rotating all over the pitch

Denny lucky he managed to dive and regather that or it's a yellow and penalty try

Only thing keeping us in this Tom youngs completely inability to run a lineout

Aaaaaah so close,
Was that Nott on the wing?! Some pace on him, and that offload

Edit: Pearce? Even more impressed!

Personally i think this game highlights Sale need to sign some damn Tight five players.

They have an excellent back row and the pack works hard around the tight, but they need a scrum. (and a 9 and prob a 10)

Harrison can play TH sale are trying to pull the uncontested scrum BS.

Sale doing a wasps and i predicted it at longbottom early replacement. Diamond is a disgrace.

Last edited:
Harrison really can't play tighthead, you ever seen him there? :p

I'm pretty sure you have to register at the start of the season to say what players can play what front row position, I imagine they never put Harrison down as tighthead because we had three at the start of the season

This commentator is a patronising arse.

- - - Updated - - -

Harrison really can't play tighthead, you ever seen him there? :p

I'm pretty sure you have to register at the start of the season to say what players can play what front row position, I imagine they never put Harrison down as tighthead because we had three at the start of the season

You have to agree this seems so telegraphed. Longbottom comes off early in 1st half. Roche comes off early in 2nd half.

Hope Tigers challenge this.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/steve-diamond-says-prop-star-8025975

Why have they taken Pearce off, he was really growing into the game
Replace curry with curry, if anything

Definitely agree that it's very dodgy, though I don't think that article will be used as evidence as it's all "he has the potential to play there" etc.

How long does curry need to be on the ball before they give him a penalty?!
And then we give one away the next ruck, brill

Diogo coming back on makes me feel it was less of a play, he wasn't blowing when he went off and we'd have kept him off if we could cause the scrum was taking a battering

Ref shouts off feet and the tigers player still pulls it back into the ruck preventing stringer getting the ball, but nah that's fine

Latest posts