• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 16/17 - Round 5

This Bath - Glos game has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen. Bath are clueless and our forwards are so lazy! Never running and always last to the breakdown. Our 9 has decided really really slow ball is a great option and Ford is getting rattled again. Rokodoguni and Garvey the only ones who look like they can be bothered. These players need to be threatened with losing their positions but we don't have any bloody replacements for them either. Ford senior managed to **** us over by losing a chunk of our centres too...

No positives from this, **** rugby all around from both teams. The adventurous Bath that kept teams guessing 2 years ago is long gone.

Try or penalty try has to be.

Fitzgerald placing the ball back for Thompstone. ;)

Sorry if it is a YC then it has to be a penalty try, BS the ball was moving.

Instant yellow yet Tigers never had a sniff for numerous infringements on the try line earlier

BS as usual.

Oh addison fek off to Ireland.

- - - Updated - - -

Feking ref been ****e today.

Last edited:
This Bath - Glos game has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen. Bath are clueless and our forwards are so lazy! Never running and always last to the breakdown. Our 9 has decided really really slow ball is a great option and Ford is getting rattled again. Rokodoguni and Garvey the only ones who look like they can be bothered. These players need to be threatened with losing their positions but we don't have any bloody replacements for them either. Ford senior managed to **** us over by losing a chunk of our centres too...

No positives from this, **** rugby all around from both teams. The adventurous Bath that kept teams guessing 2 years ago is long gone.

Disagreed.
Ford's not looking rattled, he's just not being given any options

AVE IT

That was a hell of a game, I envy the neutrals who weren't so invested so could just enjoy it.

Bath forwards are ****ing infuriating! How clueless and lazy can they be!? How the hell can you pick and drive 8 times and not work out you are going nowhere? Our injuries combined with Ford's **** poor management mean we are lacking decent players in the forwards and centre.

EDIT backs finally get it and we get a try.

Last edited:
Loooove kicks like that from Watson - off the side of the boot away from touch. See them a lot in league but not so much in Union, normally the option taken is to grubber it down the touch line

Well, we played badly, and weren't even the least bad team, but we found a way to win... away.. to Glos.

Horrible rugby, but an absolutely delightful 4 points.

Last edited:

Watched it too buddy and it was awful. Definitely agree Ford looked rattled, for example his drop goal was strange when you see the space on the open side with Roko in metres of space.......... I think from what I have seen so far of Bath it's going to be a season of magnificent performances one week followed by a week or two of poor performances like the last two. Ohhh and don't get me started in Gloucester I think they are going to be battling Worcester & Newcastle for the team that finishes just above Bristol

Typical the best game was the one not on TV and I could not find a decent stream either. Looking do to the highlights later

Latest posts