• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 Round 21

How come? Blood gate? Hard feelings over his departure way back in the day?
Does sound like Tigers need to bin off the blazers tbh

All about the departure. He was screwed by the BOD TBF and until Tom at the least is off it he wouldn't think about coming back.
But as I said I could see him coming back if Tom and co where sacked off, would give him such pleasure to get Tigers successful again and a big fuk you to those up top.

3 People I think needs going
Chairman - Tom
Head of Rugby Operations - Gylnn
Head Coach - O'Connor

I would take as replacements
Head of Rugby Operations - Deano
Head Coach - Vesty
Although currently I think Head coach is not the highest priority.

Could also do with binning a decent chunk of the squad.
Manu needs to be given a lower contract or let go of also you need your marquee players playing.

Honestly we need to have a clear 2/3 year plan and just focus on that not necessarily play-offs (the 14 year streak IMO had become too much of a issue and seemed to be make that top 4 everything is fine when it clearly wasn't).

If I was in charge I would
Go after an experienced DOR to hold the fort.
Go After Vesty as Head Coach (Would be hard to get him out of contract from saints but reckon he might have a head coach clause).

Some pretty controversial stuff there Tigs Man.

I understand your point on Manu, but would you really let him go? By my observation, you're already short of centres.

I think it's too soon for Vesty to be a head coach. I think the guy has loads of potential but I think he needs time to grow before he takes on more responsibility.

Some pretty controversial stuff there Tigs Man.

I understand your point on Manu, but would you really let him go? By my observation, you're already short of centres.

I think it's too soon for Vesty to be a head coach. I think the guy has loads of potential but I think he needs time to grow before he takes on more responsibility.

Don't want to let him go and if we could get him to sign up a new contract that would put him in the cap and free up that marquee spot i would rather do that, If he doesn't then so be it unfortunately as I said the marquee players need to play look at how much impact Toomua has.

Keen to see what happens he is out of contract end of next season and with the world cup finishing at start of next season that is alot of top player who might be looking for a big post world cup pay day.

Hence why I was wanting a experienced DOR to take him under his wing but allow Vesty to coach.

Just having a look at the table, and while everyone was busy focusing on Leicester getting top 4 they could now lose top 6. That really would be a kick up the arse.

Wow, 2 games in a row where the defence has be non-existent out of the blocks.

Yep, though he gets away with it. As for the Ludlow penalty, for me it's why take the risk. I know you want to score, but I still think they would have scored if they had recycled quickly.

This is a really fun match, probably is for a neutral as well.

Wow, while Bath have taken their chances well, Gloucester's defence has been shocking.

Bloody hell, that pass was better than Russell's during the 6N's

Edit: Then on top awful replays that didn't show just how good it was.

Worse than Genge in the attitude department at least Genge focuses on other players, seen Sinckler mouth off to the refs a few times.
Honestly, all the quins player have done it today... I don't know why i even bother watching any more

Decent enough performance from Sale but sooooo ill disciplined, we were very lucky not to have a man binned in the first half.
Chiefs well worth there win but a LBP would've been nice :(

Addison had a stinker at 15, glad Haley is back for the Tigers game

Latest posts