• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 22

Ugo seems to be on a one man mission to run at Ford as hard as possible. In fact Ford just had to get some treatment in a knocked shoulder.

If he gets injured I don't know what we do?!

Ahh, now Barnes whistles against guys caught on the wrong side, despite the ball coming back quicker. Urgh.

I should probably stop being so pernickety about refs...

Btw, Easter's 'try' good decision not to give it? My feed cut out at the wrong moment.

Ahh, now Barnes whistles against guys caught on the wrong side, despite the ball coming back quicker. Urgh.

I should probably stop being so pernickety about refs...

Btw, Easter's 'try' good decision not to give it? My feed cut out at the wrong moment.

Real marginal, there wasn't an angle that was conclusive. I would have gone with giving the attacking team the benefit of the doubt, but then I'm biased.

I thought it was a clear forward pass - the commentators mentioned momentum taking the ball forward, which would be a valid argument if Care wasn't at a standstill when passing.

Fords defence lack technique, that is going to get so shown up internationally!

Not really. It's just he's small so walks the tackle unless he knows he can stop them low (lots of top flight 10's do this....)

It's a hard channel to defend in, very tiring.

That penalty went the wrong way - all of those Quins players were at least assists in the tackle, and none of them released before going for the ball.

It's a hard channel to defend in, very tiring.
I've noticed Ford is often not defending at 10, and Devoto or Joseph are instead.
Ford is often out near the wings.

Well im watching my first english premiership match of this season and gotta say Im very impressed with the pace of the Harlequins vs Bath game.

Eagerly awaiting for the Orange One to come on the pitch. I hear he's had a decent season ;)

Just tuned in. This is effectively a quarter final yes?

So I turn Bath quins on as ford lines up a penalty he slots bath give a penalty from the kick off and Quins give the exact same one, not seen a signal pass yet.

So I turn Bath quins on as ford lines up a penalty he slots bath give a penalty from the kick off and Quins give the exact same one, not seen a signal pass yet.

That's because it's pretty dangerous and usually down to negligence on behalf of the train driver.

Surprised Ford stayed on as long as he did - his arm/shoulder has been f**ked for ages!

Edit:
Worcester have beaten Gloucester 28 - 27 - Burns missing 4 shots at goal.

Last edited:
Very daft time to go for the drop goal.

Fair play to Quins, really strong end to the season.

Latest posts