Versus%20Prem.png
Exeter.png

Worcester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Gloucester.png

Northampton.png
Versus%20Prem.png
London%20Wasps.png

Apparently Corbs may play against Wasps on Sunday, which would be his first game for Saints in about six months?

The game's saturday (all are at the same time) but he is included!
15 Ben FODEN
14 Ken PISI
13 James WILSON
12 Luther BURRELL
11 George NORTH
10 Stephen MYLER
9 Lee DICKSON
1 Alex WALLER
2 Mike HAYWOOD
3 Salesi MA'AFU
4 James CRAIG
5 Christian DAY
6 Calum CLARK
7 Phil DOWSON (capt)
8 Sam DICKINSON

Replacements
16 Koree BRITTON
17 Alex CORBISIERO
18 Tom MERCEY
19 Samu MANOA
20 Tom WOOD
21 Kahn FOTUALI'I
22 George PISI
23 Tom STEPHENSON

It's on BT Sport as well (BT Sport 2, with Bath/Quins on at the same time on 1) - very excited to see him back.

Great news, just a bit concerned that he'll break again. But I'll trust Saints not to put a player at undue risk of injury and look forward to seeing him!

Maro Itoje plays in his first premiership game for Sarries - starts at blindside.

At 6? Against Tigers? Madness!

Despite my best intentions it seems I will be watching that game tomorrow then.

Bummer. I guess thats due to every game being on Saturday? I hope it goes up quickly online then, intrigued to see how Itoje goes.

Think worcester are in for a bonus point win... as usual

Tigers have rested a few, but it'll great to see Tom Croft back in action!

15 Mathew Tait
14 Niall Morris
13 Manusamoa Tuilagi
12 Toby Flood
11 Blaine Scully
10 Owen Williams
9 David Mele
1 Boris Stankovich
2 Neil Briggs
3 Fraser Balmain
4 Louis Deacon (c)
5 Geoff Parling
6 Steve Mafi
7 Pablo Matera
8 Thomas Waldrom

Replacements
16 Rob Hawkins
17 Marcos Ayerza
18 Tiziano Pasquali
19 Graham Kitchener
20 Tom Croft
21 Sam Harrison
22 Dan Bowden
23 Adam Thompstone

Juts looked over Sarries team and it feels like they're taking a hell of a risk going to Welford road like this, its the kind of starting XV you'd expect for an Amlin group game and the bench if full of academy/ fringe guys (as well as Nick Tompkins, ha). Good to see Ben Spencer start at least.

What risk?

They literally have nothing to lose - the regular season is long gone for them.

Yeah, they've got 12pts over 2nd place and have a HEC final on the horizon - smart move by them to give their fringe players a run out.

Oh yeah, points wise obviously they've been home and dry for a few weeks. However if Tigers hammer them this afternoon then surely they're going to take a lot of momentum into the semi-final (which will be against Sarries if they win I think?). I'm not saying resting key players and giving some younger, less experienced guys game time in these situations is a bad idea, just that Sarries are going to Welford Road with what is practically a third string squad, which I don't get.

Its interesting to see that Saints have put out pretty much a 1st XV against a Wasps side that are resting a few key guys ahead of the European play off.

By the way, what are your thoughts on the Quins/Bath game?

Ford has just scored an insane try!
Dont think his one last week was as good as many made out but this was was rriiddiiccuulloouuss!

Based on watching, my thoughts are that Barnes seems very permissive at the breakdown. If a player gets himself into a position where he will end up on the wrong side of the ruck and he can't get out, that's a penalty in my eyes.

Also, nice turn of pace from Ford there, but I can't see an international defence leaving that hole anytime soon.

Yeah, beautiful try but JTH is defending like a wet paper bag today, he'd been done by multiple players before that.

Sarries ahead by five. Saints went 13 behind but now leaving. Madness!

Yeah, JTH's defending has been poor all game.
Quins really targetting Ford, and making a lot of dents down his channel.

Devoto looks the real deal in the centres.

Latest posts