• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 22

Well I hope we get a London Welsh renaissance or a saints performance to spice things up a bit (unlikely)
looking forward to seeing the scrum battle of Corbs v Cole and Nowell at fb though- going to keep flicking through channels this afternoon

Disappointed with our line up, always would rather play to win. Hope Sam Olver gets on though I would like to see him.

Agree. Leicester looking good, although Northampton opening it up a bit there too. It's startign to feel like it could be a real cracker this one ... just as long as Northampton care enough in the last 20 ...

- - - Updated - - -

Wilson and Fisher both looking good for Saints

I wonder if fisher will be a 8 next season as we haven't signed a manoa replacement yet!

I think Harrison will become quite a strong player for Saints, I can foresee him getting cards in future derbies.

Harrison is a good athlete, like look of him.

Haywood has been superb so far.

Ha ha, BT sport ... 3 tries in Bath-Gloucester without a single mention of the score, as soon as Burgess suddenly they remember the game's happening!

Harrison is a good athlete, like look of him.

Haywood has been superb so far.

This is Harrison's first premiership start this season, I really liked the look of him but I can't see him staying at the saints with our massive list of back rowers.

He needs more game time

Gloucester have just scored an absurd try... one to look out for in the highlights package.

That second yellow may be beneficial to Saints in a strange manner, uncontested scrums now.

Latest posts