• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 22

If you were sitting with a non rugby fan and trying to convert them, this wouldn't help much would it.

Honestly hope this Leicester team is 4th. Seen nothing today which worries me with our proper side out. Not sure they can though now ?

If you were sitting with a non rugby fan and trying to convert them, this wouldn't help much would it.

Really enjoying the Exeter v Sale match. Some great rugby that I think would convert a non rugby fan.

The Leicester v Saints game not so much.

Honestly hope this Leicester team is 4th. Seen nothing today which worries me with our proper side out. Not sure they can though now ?

Leicester won't be 4th.

Win 3rd
Lose 5th

Burns injury looks more impact if serious would have been in the changing rooms.

Bloody hell, switched over to Exeter-Sale and there's one from each side in the bin plus a Sale red - what happened? One big fight or different incidents?

Some outstanding young performers there. Feel confident against anyone but Bath. Leicester and Sarries are nothing special.

Quite a flat Derby TBH.

I doubt Leicester were particularly nervous. We played a bit meh meh rugby.

3rd and Into the semis is a hell of achievement after the season we have had.

Bath I don't see us winning but first time for them in a semi at home Leicester have no pressure TBH.

But sad Exeter or Wasps didn't sneak into the top four tbh, would have been nice to have it broken up a bit...

I'm backing Bath for the ***le. Heard it here first.

Exeter scared me most so will happily take Sarries at home. Hard to look past Bath though, with Burgess at 6 look like perfect balanced side.

Apparently a couple of cards killed off any chance we had - not massively fussed as it was effectively a dead rubber, but it sounds like we at least put up a fight which isn't like we have in previous years.

Just come back from the Newcastle game- happy with the result! Socino was immense, as was Scott Lawson, Scott MacLeod, Alesana Tuilagi and Tom Catterick. have to say though, the ref- Tom Foley (only his 6th Premiership game tbf)- was absolutely apalling in the first half, not only made it so stop start as to be dull to watch, but made such poor decisions I was completely convinced he was corrupt by half time. I was only slightly mollified by the second half :)

In other news, Marland Yarde looked excellent, despite being bounced by Alesana at one point.

Quick question maybe someone can answer who watched Saints vs Tigers when Northampton had their second player sent to the bin (ma' afu) surely that was a penalty try ? The referee signified that he pulled the scrum down straight away . There was only one reason to do that and it's because he knew what was coming .... Is that fair reflection on the situation ?

Latest posts