• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 5

That backline is a must, ball in hand they are a real threat.

Side note. Leroy Houston, is he England qualified? He's a very good 8 in general.

Ford had an off night with the boot but was an 8-9/10 in attack. Joseph and Roko impressed me the most tonight. Joseph was sensational.

Just read that Big Dave is now Slightly Less Big Dave - lost 8kg.
It's telling... another 14 tackles tonight.

Ford has had a 93% success rate at goal in the previous 4 rounds - second highest.
I would suggest that tonight was an aberration (possibly caused by playing in the dark? - first time this season).

Just seen this:
BzBYMbdCIAAiJl-.jpg:large

Always find it annoying when people say "we've had no complaints so far" about the artificial pitches - clearly, a lot of people dislike them.

This.

Having played on a 4G pitch I would NOT want to do so again. Great for a speedy, expansive game but terrible for player safety.

To be fair, no one expected Gloucester to play well. So maybe Tigers were just surprised... and not just naff.

:mad:
I need a hug, any Toulouse fans want to jump in on this.

There are only FrenchFan and BE!! The former will be getting ready to cry after Stade tonk them and the latter.......!!!

I don't think cockers is to blame as much as Noves is in Toulouse, but Tigers have no confidence what so ever, and look a shell of themselves, now senior injuries will not help it but still.

I think Leicester's season will start after Christmas. Some nice play from Glos though

I don't think cockers is to blame as much as Noves is in Toulouse, but Tigers have no confidence what so ever, and look a shell of themselves, now senior injuries will not help it but still.

Agreed!

Latest posts