• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 6

Just seen Lawes with a compression thing on his shoulder, anyone have any news or how it happened ?

Just checked out the highlights of the non televised games.

Nowell made a great break and assist for Welch's first try and a great break for his second. Then a third awesome run and assist for Armond's try. Very good.

Supposedly Kvesic had a very good game.

Ah, people have been saying that since he first turned out for Gloucester and I'm yet to see anything "very good" from him.

They have?

I thought most people were talking about how he was out of form for them...

Ahh, I see now.

Olyy, social media posters aren't people.

Nowell made a great break and assist for Welch's first try and a great break for his second. Then a third awesome run and assist for Armond's try. Very good.

Where did you find these highlights?

EDIT: Don't worry, I've found them now

Last edited:
Hey lads, is it difficult to get tickets for the Premiership games? For a foreign like me

Hey lads, is it difficult to get tickets for the Premiership games? For a foreign like me

Nope, if you go onto the website of the home side you'll be able to buy tickets through them - the vast majority of games don't sell out ages in advance, so there's usually no issue getting tickets.
A lot of sides allow you to print your own tickets at home, or collect from the ticket office on the day, if you don't/can't get them posted to you.

I hadn't heard that he had a great game but it's always from Saracens sources so clear bias. I did hear that Barritt had an a great game, Twelvetree's not so much.

Hoo boy, wait until GN10 sees the Sarries-Glaw highlights, if he didn't rate Twelvetrees before... :lol:

edit: I have seen a Sarries fan talking up Kvesic's performance.

Nope, if you go onto the website of the home side you'll be able to buy tickets through them - the vast majority of games don't sell out ages in advance, so there's usually no issue getting tickets.
A lot of sides allow you to print your own tickets at home, or collect from the ticket office on the day, if you don't/can't get them posted to you.

Nice, and what about the big teams like Leicester, Bath, Saracens and others?

Nice, and what about the big teams like Leicester, Bath, Saracens and others?

Tigers and Bath usually sell out their games, but I imagine that a lot are walk ups on the night, itll only be the big euro games/rivalry matches that sell out in advance.
Don't think Saracens sell out Allianz Park.

Latest posts