• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 6

JP doesn't like that but I don't think there's a ruck there in which case Webber's done nothing wrong.

Bath getting properly done over in the scrum. Paul James reluctance to bind isn't helping.

Worrying that it was both Ford and Eastmond hanging off him when he did.

Right. I'm sorry, I know everyone loves him bit Daly will never be a world class 13.

He died two things... Step and drift outside the man. Or fire a big floating pass.

He is a Matthew Tait, well promise the world but will never deliver...

BT sport bloody love Mike Ford (and Bruce Craig).
Think I've seen more shots of them over the last few weeks than I have of any player.

How the hell can it be a tip tackle at a ruck? Since when did they start applying those rules there?

I'm out. The game needs to sort its reffing, there is no point paying to watch a game where you're not even sure what rules are being followed.

BT sport bloody love Mike Ford (and Bruce Craig).
Think I've seen more shots of them over the last few weeks than I have of any player.

They are well handsome

How the hell can it be a tip tackle at a ruck? Since when did they start applying those rules there?

I'm out. The game needs to sort its reffing, there is no point paying to watch a game where you're not even sure what rules are being followed.

That rule is enforced everywhere.

If you pick someone up and tip them through you are in trouble.

Last edited:
Not sure about that yellow. It was a lift above the horizontal but he was also rolled rather than dumped and landed fairly safely.

Bah gawd it's a ddt

Que?

Right. I'm sorry, I know everyone loves him bit Daly will never be a world class 13.

He died two things... Step and drift outside the man. Or fire a big floating pass.

He is a Matthew Tait, well promise the world but will never deliver...

You are a cruel man, GN10, sniping at all my favourite backs...:(

Daly's 59m penalty was quite nice though.

I'm starting to wonder whether they've been given quotas.

It really ruins the spectacle of the game. Even more so when the TMO doesn't even know which player it is after watching the clip 10 times.

You ignoring the zoomed in shots of Dai Young, Olyy?

That rule is enforced everywhere.

If you pick someone up and tip them through you are in trouble.

My hole is it enforced everywhere - and where is it in the rulebook?

Tip tackles are in there. Tip ruck clearances? Tip challenges in the air?

The game is being reffed inconsistently using amendments and clarifications that being issued in private with no explanation to the general public.

F**k them.

Not sure about that yellow. It was a lift above the horizontal but he was also rolled rather than dumped and landed fairly safely.

Que?

You are a cruel man, GN10, sniping at all my favourite backs...:(

Daly's 59m penalty was quite nice though.

He's playing the wrong position in my opinion.

I think he is a 12.

Latest posts