• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 6

No premiership game should be particularly difficult to get tickets for.

Bath and Saints might sell out up to a week in advance for big games this season, but other than that you shouldn't have any problems, especially if you get them more than a week in advance.

Tigers and Bath usually sell out their games, but I imagine that a lot are walk ups on the night, itll only be the big euro games/rivalry matches that sell out in advance.
Don't think Saracens sell out Allianz Park.

Then. How do I get tickets to the Tigers games?

Yeah, Quins or Sarries.

However, if you really want to go and see Tigers (I imagine Ayerza is a big draw for you! :p) then you can get a direct train from London to Leicester and it's only about an hour.
If it's an afternoon kickoff you could easily get one back to London again after the game.

For comparison, going from London St Pancras to Twickenham is 45-55 mins, London St Pancras to Leicester is 1hr5mins-1hr15mins.

Last edited:
If you're here on Holiday it might be an idea to check out Bath - it's the only city with a Premiership club that you could genuinely consider a tourist destination other than London.

Takes about 2 hours by train from London - but the city itself is a world heritage site.

Kings Cross to Twickenham is closer to 30-40mins - depending on where you are staying it could be less than that.

Last edited:
My sister studied English in Oxford in 2012. In a few years I would do the same, from Oxford which stadium is near?

If you're here on Holiday it might be an idea to check out Bath - it's the only city with a Premiership club that you could genuinely consider a tourist destination other than London.

Takes about 2 hours by train from London - but the city itself is a world heritage site.

Kings Cross to Twickenham is closer to 30-40mins - depending on where you are staying it could be less than that.

Here we have a rugby commentator, Raul Taquini, who always talks about the beauty of Bath :thumbup:

Last edited:
My sister studied English in Oxford in 2012. In a few years I would do the same, from Oxford which stadium is near?

Here we have a rugby commentator, Raul Taquini, who always talks about the beauty of Bath :thumbup:

I would say the Kassam, in Oxford but thats almost confirmed as a Championship venue for next year already

Distance-wise you'd be looking at London Irish, Saracens and Harlequins (presuming London Welsh aren't in the premiership - though Championship rugby is getting to a higher standard each season, presuming Welsh are still at the Kassam).
Not sure of the public transport links from Oxford to each of those, though.

Gloucester, Bath and Northampton wouldn't be a million miles away, either.

Realistically, you could get to most stadiums with minimal fuss from Oxford, with most within 90mins drive (Sale, Chiefs and Falcons being the exceptions).

Just caught up on highlights, god the Friday night game was bad...

Will be watching Cockroaches v Bath today. Will be interesting to see how the fans react and if that has an effect on the game itself.

Just caught up on highlights, god the Friday night game was bad...

Will be watching Cockroaches v Bath today. Will be interesting to see how the fans react and if that has an effect on the game itself.

What time is kick off?

Just dropping the nipper to a party and deciding if it's worth rushing home for...

Shame that was disallowed; Bath are looking very sharp. Eastmond and Watson in particular.

Dislike all the try reviewing but hard to argue with that.

Goode makes the kick, 3-0.

Latest posts