• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 9

Day Bath scrum.

I mean Henry Thomas is looking...good. What is this madness?
You know the Quins scrum is rubbish when...

I'm just glad it isn't Glos that have the reputation now. :p

Whyyyyyyyy isn't Eastmond or Joseph in the England 23? :huh:

Struggle to see why Burgess would come on for either one of them in this game, nor why Bath want to use him in the centres, even briefly.

More generally, I really hope he goes as a 6 if he has to go in the back row. I don't see how he'll become competent enough in the breakdown so fast to be a 7, and we're stocked well enough at 8 as it is (and I don't think carrying will be his forte anyway... well, we'll see).

Last edited:
You know the Quins scrum is rubbish when...

I'm just glad it isn't Glos that have the reputation now. :p

Whyyyyyyyy isn't Eastmond or Joseph in the England 23? :huh:

Yeah, Henry Thomas and Auterac turning your front row inside out isn't fun.

Very strange to see Agulla playing at fullback

Well that's something you don't see every day!

a scrum going backwards and the ref allows it to play on because thee was no offender. Good stuff.

I like the look of Ringo at fb tbh.

Struggle to see why Burgess would come on for either one of them in this game, nor why Bath want to use him in the centres, even briefly.

Agree with that - simply doesn't fit the gameplan of Bath's backs, but is perfect for what they want from their backrow (Houston, Fearns etc.)

I imagine they'll bring him on with 10 or less mins to go, if at all.

Good to see the bath pitch starting to tear up, that's gonna be horrid come Feb etc....

They've GOT to bring him on now - he's spent his whole life playing against 13 men, it'll be perfect to ease him in :lol:

Lol, Quins are in pieces.

Surely that is a penalty try?

Last edited:
How is this bit a penalty try and a third man in the bin?

Rats, you're good at scrum, any idea what's going on here?

Take a back row off to bring a replacement prop for the scrum. Put a back where the back row was.

Quins logic.

Quins down to 12.

For any League fans watching they'll be loving their stereotypes being confirmed. Been scrum after scrum after scrum after scrum.

Latest posts