• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Awesome BLIC News

E

esoj

well it looks like thanks to my pimping of the blic thread on codemsaters forum they are going to offer a competition prize to this site.

Rubbergenius
Community Liaison/Administrator

Originally Posted by Esoj
indeed blic seems to be going quite well in the charts compared to cricket 2005. and i think this thread says it all really about how good blic is http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=3166

and just to quash the oh but they haven't played cricket 2005 well they have
http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=3105 (goes bit off topic on page 2 in the thread pc v console debate)

Thanks for those links - it does seem to be going well among the silent majority that don't tend to go on the cricket gaming forums.

As an example: I got an email from one of my mates at 3.21am this morning (I got it this morning when I got up, obviously) swearing at me for making BLIC such a addictive game.

He's a cricket fan, he loves his gaming and he's emailing me about BLIC when he has to be up for work four hours later. Good to see

BTW. Esoj - who's the moderator/admin there? I'll be happy to offer a competition prize if they want it...

Funsta Fantasy Football - Sign Up Now!

This Week's Music Purchases:

Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan
Mercury Rev - The Secret Migration

Currently Playing:

Brian Lara International Cricket 2005

Are you planning on winning it then?
<

lol I would love to but I am sure there are others that wouldn't mind winning it as well and I don't even know if we get to run a competition or that they will send a prize to umosay or something.

Sure, how about a spot the ball comp for members - similar to what planet cricket did?

Ok, i'll make up a Spot the ball, leave the thread running for a few days then we'll see what Rubbergenius can work out for prizes. Maybe a winner and runner up like Planetcricket had

and hopefully choice of format would be good as well. yeah some runner up prizes would be good but even one is awesome

Mind getting in touch with him again and seeing what he could do about prizes for a spot the ball comp, or should I?

Once we have the info for it then i can post it

This is great. I'm not much of a regular visitor to planetcricket. Whats Spot the Ball all about? Exactly like the one we have?

yeah exactly the same. there is an image and its divided up into sqaures with letters and numbers in a grid. Umosay I think its better that you get in contact with him that its more direct and personal.

yeah i justt pmed him and he was online when i sent so hopefully I will be able to back to you soon and the competition will be able to start. I'm still getting over the fact that we are running a competition for the game

Meh

I say we should have a tipping competition of some kind similar to that awesome one we had with the RWC.

Maybe have a tipping comp for the Last 3/4 Ashes Tests.

yeah could do but what would we tip on? there is the tri nations results but there is only one game a week so comp would have to go for 2 weeks or so. sent pm umosay if you read this before checking your pm box

I thought about that Ripper - but then i also thought that tipping will take quite a few weeks to complete, for the same outcome. Was good doing that for RL1 cause it wasn't out at the time so their was no point in hurrying it.

(I've emailed him so waiting for reply)

ah good stuff umosay hopefully he replies in the next day or so. He proabbly has to discuss it with his employers first I would imagine on what prizes they can give us.

are very nice umosay and its pretty darn good I will have to think about this one. How long do we have to guess

Latest posts