• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bad News For New Zealand

Yeah bound to be more. This'll just be the tip of the iceberg.
These users don't understand that rugby is more about brains than brawn.
Roids definitely should be punished but I'm pretty chilled about the coke, weed and ecstasy that goes on.
I'm anti performance enhancers.

I would say if academy players who are in a rush to put on a lot of weight a year or two after school were checked the level of doping in the sport would become a lot clearer.

I don't see how this is bad news for New Zealand. I think it's a good step for them considering I believe they only ever banned one player and it was a teenager.

We'd be kidding ourselves if we believed that PED use isn't occurring in every rugby playing nation.

I don't see how this is bad news for New Zealand. I think it's a good step for them considering I believe they only ever banned one player and it was a teenager.

We'd be kidding ourselves if we believed that PED use isn't occurring in every rugby playing nation.
Yeah, some of the gains you see players make between about 17 and 20/21 before they are consistently playing at a top level couldn't be natural considering for the most part they're playing 20 odd matches a season and studying at the same time.

Yeah, some of the gains you see players make between about 17 and 20/21
I thought that of pocock. His 17 yr old body was vastly different to his muscular 20 year old man body. Then I found out about his OCD

I thought that of pocock. His 17 yr old body was vastly different to his muscular 20 year old man body. Then I found out about his OCD
"Only Creatine, Dudes"
When they ask him what's in that needle in his gym bag

"Only Creatine, Dudes"
When they ask him what's in that needle in his gym bag

This subject annoys me because of how naive a lot of people are about it - in both possible ways.

Some people see anyone with the slightest amount of muscle and think the guy must be juiced to the gills, and you get people on the opposite end who are shocked that any players at all use them.

I would say if academy players who are in a rush to put on a lot of weight
From experience this is the coaches fault telling the kids they're too small and need to bulk. Such bs and these coaches don't know what they're on about. I see these kids bulk up and that upsets the balance of their body ruining their game

Latest posts