• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bath v Wasps (Sat)

This one is an interesting one, because Bath have the potential to walk this game but with it being Wasps I doubt they will, Should be a very nice sunny day on the rec which will allow the ball in hand game which Bath have adopted, the loss of Butch James will affect Bath, as he has been a huge player linking up well with Barkley, however Berne seems to be a good enough replacement to cover this...

The loss of Borthwick won't affect the game too much, and plus Bath need to get used to not having Borthwick in the side...

As it is at the Rec this has to be a Bath win, but I am sure Wasps will give us a good game.

Bugger me, what was a promising start by Bath has turned into a total rout by Wasps.

Bath really do need to sort out their 2nd half performances.

Agreed, Bath Started so well...

We have already conceded the bonus point away...

Superb game of Rugby, with a total of 9? tries overall, Wasps came out in the Second half and stung Bath big style... We conceded 19 points in 15 minutes or something stupid, it cost us the game.. but well done to wasps for coming to the rec and playing a great game...

I thought Lewsey had a cracker of a game, he made mistakes, but would rather have him at Full Back than Balshaw...

to score 34 points at home and not get a win says alot about wasps today. game was filled with amazing offence and some lacklusture defence, making the whole game very open and enjoyable for the neutral.

I happened to stuble across this match on the weekend and was pleasantly surprised as a neutral to see such a high scoring entertaining game, but on behalf or Charlie boy i couldn't help but be annoyed with Bath seemingly "pulling an England" in that game.
They've got some classy players, but they didn't want to know about it in the second half.

I thought this was a game which was a great advert for English rugby. Considering most of the main protagonists were English it put the dross that our international team are producing to shame. Lewsey,Cipriani and Walters were quite outstanding and Waldouck looks like the excellent player that Wasps have been raving about for the last few years. I think its a bit harsh to slam Baths defense because there were no soft tries scored it was simply a matter of great precision passing, decoy runners and good passing out of the tackle to keep momentum by the Wasps. Bath dont look quite the same team without Butch James at 10 but I cant see too many teams doing this to them at the "wreck".Well done to both teams for playing out one of the games of the season. :bravo:

Latest posts