• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Batman Arkham Asylum

Agreed. Amazing demo. The level of polish on this game is out of this world. A must buy for me.

the place feels so real and alive. Just walk up to the guy you saved from the electric chair and listen to the nurse tell him that he was just saved by batman, or watch bad guys start to freak out because youve taken out all their buddies. Combat is awsome. Every area of this game seems so well done. Cant wait to try the boss battles.

I really loved the combat, it flows so well, and i loved the 'inspector view' or whatever it was called, where you can jump from point to point etc.

Detective View?

It's a great game for sure. Definitely buying this when it comes out.

Just finished this game. Brilliant from start to finish, just way too short.

Also it dosent let you start a new game from the same save so playing through a second time means you have to unlock everything again riddles, challenge maps etc. I didnt unlock all the challenge maps in my first play through so I was looking forward to getting them on my second. Its a real shame. I may have played through this several times. Instead Im done.

Got this for Xbox 360 the other day and it's a very solid game. Definitely the best game based on comic book characters ever. WAY better than the new Wolverine game. The only thing that ticks me off is that you basically have to be in detective mode all the time. A pity since the graphics are great.

Latest posts