• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Be A Pro

I could be good if it was done right. Like be a pro in the forwards if you were a hooker you would do lineouts and scrums and lock you would do the lineouts. You could also use the right analoge stick for rucks, by in the rucks to blow out you taret at a cetrain player and too bridge you do the same kinda?

i read how all want be a pro. I want it aswell, but face the facts. Hb runs on limited budged, licences, price for the game.etc. Let hb make the choices. The have the experience. They might surprice us .but we had a long time without a rugby ***le . Lets enjoy it

i think its too soon to bring in the be a pro thing in yet maybe the next game... but it would be awesome if they did and put in more options and things to do when your character isnt actually playing.. that would be cool!!!

Opps forgot to add for the forwards in be a pro they could stand out in the back line like spies or go into the ruck and fight for a turn over or something like that.... pick off the ruck just things they do in the real game

I agree, Be a Pro might, wel probably wont happen in this rugby game, but we should almost have every right to believe it will be in the future ones after Rugby 2012. But It would be AWESOME being a prop or a flanker running around and smashing into rucks ect. And scrummaging. But I agree, this would be a difficult feature to make. :)

I'm not really expecting to see 'be-a-pro' in this game, but it would be an awesome addition to further releases!!!
Being a forward would probably be more exciting than a back (for hardcore rugby fans)... especially a prop! Once you got your strength and balance stats right up you could go head to head with the best props in the world and take them out!!!
But playing at first-five or out on the wing would appeal to people who aren't as big a fans.
I enjoy fifa be-a-pro but because i'm not the biggest soccer fan being a striker is probably all i'd bother doing.

Here's hoping this game outsells all expectations and there's a game released shortly after with a HUGE budget!!!

Latest posts