• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Beale or Barnes for 2011?

I'm really not fussed who makes the Wallabies No.10 spot, but I reckon if NZ needed a good flyhalf when their quality 5/8's get injured I'll happily put my hand up

I have a feeling that Beale won't even be on the bench for RWC 2011. Theres one or two up and coming players that may not have shon as bright as Beale at Australian School Boy level, or GPS/CIS (etc) level for that matter, but I think atleast one of them is going to overtake him by 2011. Time will tell.

I'm really not fussed who makes the Wallabies No.10 spot, but I reckon if NZ needed a good flyhalf when their quality 5/8's get injured I'll happily put my hand up
[/b]
I think you're lost.

Lost? Hardly. I've got accepted into the Blues program and they reckon I'll be the next biggest thing since Carter.

Lost? Hardly. I've got accepted into the Blues program and they reckon I'll be the next biggest thing since Carter. [/b]
I was referring to you changing the topic, not your playing ability which I have no idea about :)

Lost? Hardly. I've got accepted into the Blues program and they reckon I'll be the next biggest thing since Carter. [/b]

can you send me your signature???????? :)

<div class='quotemain'> Lost? Hardly. I've got accepted into the Blues program and they reckon I'll be the next biggest thing since Carter. [/b]

can you send me your signature???????? :)
[/b][/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :bana:

Beale is from Mt. Druitt, if all else fails, put him in thongs instead of footy boots and promise him a pack of winnie blues and goon sack after the game and he'll play like a beauty!

Beale is from Mt. Druitt, if all else fails, put him in thongs instead of footy boots and promise him a pack of winnie blues and goon sack after the game and he'll play like a beauty! [/b]
The promise of a CentreLink check would be motivating enough I'd say. :D

He's a really nice bloke though, so better not bag him too much!

Bloody racist Eastern Staters [/b]
Who? Maccaweeny? :D Haha nah but in all seriousness, I'm not....I was referring to the suburb, not the race.

Are you aware of Mt Druitt Brodizzle? If not, enlighten yourself.

<div class='quotemain'> Bloody racist Eastern Staters [/b]
Who? Maccaweeny? :D Haha nah but in all seriousness, I'm not....I was referring to the suburb, not the race.

Are you aware of Mt Druitt Brodizzle? If not, enlighten yourself.
[/b][/quote]
Why would I want to? But we have similar places over here, basically anywhere south of the Swan River

Latest posts