Best football fans

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by kinkon89, Feb 21, 2006.

1. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

fenerbahce fans (turkish fans)
    hey i could be wrong..

but i have another video of the same team in a stadium as big as telstra stadium, packed out

and its bloody loud..noone beats them

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

May be loud but they the Turks don't exactly have the best reputation when it comes to football fans.

In terms of clubs I'd have to say that Newcastle, Celtic and Liverpool and Portsmouth seem to have the best fans in Britain, would probably apply for Europe as well, not sure about some of the South American teams though.

Internationally I would say that the Irish and the Dutch are the best international fans, the Scots aren't bad either.

4. Liverpool fans have made the loudest noise in footballing history - celebrating John Arne Riise's volley after 62 seconds in Cardiff against Chelsea last year.

5. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

One of the best moments with fans was the Celtic Liverpool UEFA cup tie at Parkhead with both fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone, certainly made the hairs stand on the back of my neck.

6. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Behind Liverpool Betis have great fans ,lots of respect for other clubs especially the reds.

I had a great video of them on the plane to and at Anfield but i cant find it.

7. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

ahh found one of the vids

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=26...91741&q=anfield

this one is after the final whistle......great show of respect between both fans

apparently they swaped scarves with reds fans after the game

Top class fans......there not the loudest or anything but there good ppl

8. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

Link isn't working. Noise doesn't make great fans, that much is certain.

9. cavan

cavan Guest

Ya Liverpool fans on Sunday reminding Man U fans how possibly some of their and England's greatest ever footballers died tragically in a plane crash in Munich all those years ago. Classy

10. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Yeah thats why i posted that vid not some noisy south american crowd

Sorry bout that link it should work now :)

11. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

i watched this documentary about galatasaray and their UEFA cup win...man, their crowd is pretty intimidating.

look at galatasaray now...neilly bankrupt

12. [/b][/quote]
    Oh, so its ok for United fans to sing "Murderers" all game? This complete and utter twat is biased, shortsighted and does not accept that Man Utd fans were in the wrong too, and I hope he dies.

13. BigTen

BigTen Guest

To be honest I think that both sides are as bad as each other. But no matter where you go be it Sunderland, Chelsea, Munich, Sao Paulo, Istanbul or hell even Melbourne you get the same. Ignorant, profanity-spewing scum of the universe who have no brains and the rest of the world and normal football fans from every where look down on them.

14. Completely agreed, a spot on assessment.

15. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

well ive uploaded the video now...

here it is

16. Man City fans are the best for putting up with so much awful play down the years.

17. sarries fan

sarries fan Guest

na Luton Town fans are the best, for living in the best town in britain ;)

18. Flamingo

Flamingo Guest

Leeds United

19. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

Alright no point in saying your own fans for the sake of it, yes there may be merrits in some cases but try and take an objective look at it.

In England I would as I've said before think that Liverpool and Portsmouth have the best set of fans, there's negative aspects to all fans of every club but Portsmouth in particular seem to have the best set of fans. Most premiership clubs have great fans for the majority but I think that Portsmouth seem to give better support for the most part.

So let's keep it objective and see where it gets us, who have been the best away fans in your home ground for example?

20. DC

DC Guest

i found some celtic videos, i got the never walk alone ones..

ill post em in a sec

21. DC

DC Guest

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!