• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Hair on TRF Election!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laetca

Since we seem to have a lot of members who are very proud of their hair, I thought it might be a nice idea to have a Best Hair on TRF election.

How to enter? Easy!
  1. Post your picture here! Do make sure it's one in which we can clearly see your hairstyle, like for instance a close up, or a picture taken by someone who is slightly taller than you, or was on a ladder or something alike.
  2. Add a phrase/motto that describes your hair, or your way of making sure your hair looks healthy, shiny, ... (although sentences like 'Does it notice my hairdresser is gay?' are also good). If you can't think of a motto, you can leave it open, but it's always better to have a nice catchphrase that convince people to vote for you (other than killer hair, that is).
You don't need a 150€ haircut to enter here! If you think your hairdo is amazingly ugly, but you have awesome hair, post your photograph anyway! If you feel like giving your hair a boost, check out this topic for some haircare inspiration!

As soon as some people have entered (might be three days, might be two weeks, depends), a poll will be made to finally decide what everyone has been dying to know since they started reading this topic, namely who has the best hair on TRF.

As a sidenote, if you don't feel ilke entering, but just want to comment on the entries go ahead! Same if you already entered!

People with more original haircuts will not be discriminated, so if you happened to accidentally iron your hair yesterday, and you like the outcome, you can also enter!

myhair.jpg

Teh Mite: Style, personified!

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Matt! :bleh!:

f*** me.

When I'm not ****** and can actually find my camera I'm gonna destroy you all.

myhair.jpg

Teh Mite: Style, personified!

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Matt! :bleh!:
[/b]
OMFG.....We got a GINGER!!

Close the forum, evacuate the building, the gingers are coming!!!!

:bleh!: :p

It will be painful for him to hear it, I think it's supposed to be blond :p

Anyway, people, enter, you don't want a BB to win by default, do you?

Maybe not painful, but enraging.

I gave you a new name, would Bleached Blonde apply? Hence the BB

I'm sorry, but that is not blonde. I don't think the lighting helps, but it's strawberry to say the least.

And I'm still trying to work out which box I put my camera in. Over a week after moving in and I still haven't finished unpacking. Booya.

Yeah, there's quite a few pictures but this is a collection of my hairstyles from the past year, so it's not that bad.

Blondey-Matt:
n513505910_71232_3558.jpg

Blondey-Matt from a different angle:
med_gallery_2608_17_624612.jpg

Strange-hair-with-ginger-esque-fringe look:
n513505910_71231_3282.jpg

Henson-esque hair:
n513505910_72497_2535.jpg

Scruffy-Short look:
n513505910_206054_6988.jpg

Gay-wind-swept look:
n513505910_106342_6714.jpg

The What-was-i-thinking look:
med_gallery_2608_17_632196.jpg

Too-much-ginger-hair-on-my-chin look:
n513505910_243321_9647.jpg

There's-red-in-my-hair...honest look:
n513505910_383086_8122.jpg

How did you ever manage a photo with that chick? Suprised she was willing to trust a guy with a ginger fringe.

Is there a gun in the hand the camera can't see?

She was something of a girlfriend...but yes, in my left hand there's a camera, in my (hidden) right hand there is a gun.
Otherwise i'd go home lonely every night.

In all fairness, the red (as opposed to ginger) flecks are pretty cool. Just don't combine them with the ginger 'beard' at any point. It'll totally ruin the awesomeness factor.

Let me know what picture to enter. Ort would you like to enter with more than one hairstyle?

More entries, step up to hot looking girls and explain you need a close up, let them take it with their camera phone, then let them send it to you. you'll have 1) the picture 2) their number!!

Great idea or what?

lol.
Can't say i've ever been compared to E.T before, but thanks!
:lol:

lol.
Can't say i've ever been compared to E.T before, but thanks!
:lol:
[/b]
No problems, I thought it would be fitting to pay you the compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts