• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Mod/Admin

How else do you think Ripper got that one vote? And how else do you think Dom got 0 votes? This could only be the work of Umosay. That *******.

Originally posted by Wally@Jan 21 2006, 08:53 PM
How else do you think Ripper got that one vote? And how else do you think Dom got 0 votes? This could only be the work of Umosay. That *******.
Always my fault :whiteflag:

u cant give it to an irishman after they cost the great britain the lions series in nz last year

hahahahahahha

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 23 2006, 06:34 PM
u cant give it to an irishman after they cost the great britain the lions series in nz last year

hahahahahahha
Ireland cost the UK the Lions series? I thought it was more a combination of Woodwards incompetent selection process and a red hot AB's outfit...

P.S VOTE SANZAR FOR BEST MOD!

or I'll eat your family

I think you should have made the first part of your P.S. a little smaller and the second part a little bigger. Or vice versa.

This is quite a close competition here. An Tarbh narrowly in front of JJ and St Hell, with Locksley, sanzar, and umosay not too far behind... And then you have Ripper and Wigan doing what they do best, taking it up the rear.

everyone vote for locksley...hes like attracted 3 quaters of the members here and he works for the c.i.a

Ooh, this is exiting. It's now An Tarbh very narrowly in front of Len.

...When do the polls close?

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Jan 24 2006, 01:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 24 2006, 01:29 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Jan 23 2006, 05:29 PM
its diffinitely not an tarbh
Knock it off. Now. [/b]
<

why?...did an tarbh cry 2 you?
<

im allowed to say that?...whats wrong with that im voicing my opinion and its not offensive at all

im not...not coz hes a member of staff...ur just doin this coz hes ya mate hahaha...ya neva say anything about airben gettin picked on

me and "ant" have differing views..and im ALLOWED TO EXPRESS THOSE...check the manner i do express them in..nothing vulgar or offensive to the public

so do sum homework grandmaster flash admin and stop defending your mates....thats what makes a forum work with all the differing views

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 24 2006, 10:00 PM
im not...not coz hes a member of staff...ur just doin this coz hes ya mate hahaha...ya neva say anything about airben gettin picked on

me and "ant" have differing views..and im ALLOWED TO EXPRESS THOSE...check the manner i do express them in..nothing vulgar or offensive to the public

so do sum homework grandmaster flash admin and stop defending your mates....thats what makes a forum work with all the differing views
I have said several times the abusing of Air Ben must stop.

Latest posts