• Your Rugby-Related Claims To Fame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rugby Player's Facebook Status

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Transfer rumour-mill

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We underlings don't have the required permissions to view the Lions vs South Africa thread. I seem to remember alot of bickering throughout.

Oh crap, that may have something to do with it in archives. I'll see what I can do

Yeah, thanks Steve-o, great effort with the TRFies this year.

I can't believe i haven't been here for the last couple of months and missed the nominations! You've forgotten about me you ********!! After a couple of nominations myself last year I was hopeful of a gong this season! Oh well, I'll have to wait another year now!! :(

Well I've gone for The Facebook thread seeing as me and Bullitt made that ******* thread! I SHALL be a winner!!!

We can tell Henson is your idol... You go off on hiatus for months on end then expect it to all be about you immediately on your return!!! :p

We can tell Henson is your idol... You go off on hiatus for months on end then expect it to all be about you immediately on your return!!! :p

Ahaha comment of the month for sure.

tumblr_kvdnjxjksk1qa33z3o1_400.gif

Bazinga!

Actually Cyril, the Rugby PLayers Facebook status thread was one of mine.

So there :p

Latest posts