• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Mod/Admin

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 25 2006, 11:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 25 2006, 11:26 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Jan 25 2006, 11:24 AM
vote umosay. close race this I reckon it is rigged though ripper has 2votes somehow and dom 0 what is up with that
If I was going to rig it I would make sure I would be winning. [/b]
yeah, its just a coincidence that 20 new members all voted for ripper in the last hour of voting.

well i just hope an tarbh doesnt get it..coz he doesnt deserve anything

so vote for people who contribute to the whole rugby forum...some one like locks,umo,sanzar and st hellz

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 25 2006, 02:09 PM
well i just hope an tarbh doesnt get it..coz he doesnt deserve anything

so vote for people who contribute to the whole rugby forum...some one like locks,umo,sanzar and st hellz
Yeah! Especially me! I mean, god dammit, I AM THIS FORUM! You all know it'd go under if I left, so do what Chiro says and vote for me!
<

<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 25 2006, 12:53 AM
But seriously, An Tarbh is winning, closely followed by JJ and Bishop Len... The three mods/admins that chiro least likes. (I saw it on his list before he edited his post)
Well I'm disappointed chiro.

Also, no, I don't think I'm tough. I'm short and white, and don't talk like a gangsta. However you post stupid stuff like in the picture below and I'll pretend I'm e-tough and I'll be happy to follow though with your request.

ridiculous.jpg

Originally posted by kaftka@same as above
JJ 2006
Awesome.

Anyway. I think it (Best Mod/Admin ***le) should go to umosay (not saying that's who I voted for but hey). Just looking at the logs, umosay has done far more work in the forums life than anyone. Although I'm not 100% sure what "Best" means. Best at moderating? Best at administration? Then umosay. He does it all without upsetting anyone. If "Best" means most awesome then obviously vote for me, but I'm not sure that it means that.

Originally posted by JJ-@Jan 25 2006, 04:36 PM
Anyway. I think it (Best Mod/Admin ***le) should go to umosay (not saying that's who I voted for but hey). Just looking at the logs, umosay has done far more work in the forums life than anyone. Although I'm not 100% sure what "Best" means. Best at moderating? Best at administration? Then umosay. He does it all without upsetting anyone. If "Best" means most awesome then obviously vote for me, but I'm not sure that it means that.
DAM YOU UMOSAY!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! DON'T THINK YOU WON'T PAY!
<
<

You've made a powerful enemy today!

<

Winner St Helens RLFC - 9 Votes

-JJ- 7 Votes
An Tarbh - 8 Votes
Dom - 0 Votes
Locksley - 5 Votes
Ride The Cliche - 2 Votes
Ripper - 3 Votes
Sanzar - 5 Votes