• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best of Decade

Favourite Movie: The Raid

Favourite TV Show: Can't choose between The Americans and Justified

Favourite Song: Taipei, 65daysofstatic

Favourite Album: This Is Happening, LCD Soundsystem

Favourite Sports Book: Fighter, Andy Lee

... not even close to being the best duology about bear-human relations this past decade... Ted 1 & 2 are far superior representations of the struggles faced by bears... yadda yadda yadda... merely an Anglophilic Winnie the Poop etc!

:eek: Sacrilege!! I did enjoy Ted 1, but thought number 2 was largely forgettable apart from the driving through the Pot field.:D. Rude Yank bear versus Kind British (Peruvian) bear. Yeah Adult bear films v ones for the family can all enjoy.;)

:eek: Sacrilege!! I did enjoy Ted 1, but thought number 2 was largely forgettable apart from the driving through the Pot field.:D. Rude Yank bear versus Kind British (Peruvian) bear. Yeah Adult bear films v ones for the family can all enjoy.;)
Out of all four films I've only actually seen Ted 1 (which was ok I suppose) and in fairness I've heard both Paddington films are actually very good. I was just drunk on New Year's eve and posted that in reference to the Green Book/BlacKKKlansman debate earlier in the thread :).

You get the idea, if there were posts about Marvel movies, I would've satirically supported DC movies as the best films which truly depict the plight of Superheroes within the eyes of the general public. If it were Charlie's Angels (2019)... then I'd have positioned Ghostbusters (2016) as the 'better' example of the plight faced by women in their box office struggle etc.

Latest posts