• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best player in the game?

• Thread starter I cant think of a username
  • Start date

Who is the best player in the game? (It has to be one of the impact players because they are better

• Lawerence Dallagio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Josh Lewsey

• Stephen Larkham

• George Smith

• George Gregan

• Schalk Burger

• Total voters
Brian O Driscoll, hes such a handfull on attack and solid on defence.
Montgomery is up there for me also though, mostly for his boot but hes decent on attack too. Having him in my squad means I dont need dan carter as I have four quality tactical kickers, three with goal kicking above 80.- FB Montogmery, FH Giteau, IC Mauger, HB Kelleher

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 17 2006, 07:33 PM
Henson... He's better then Carter at Fly Half in the game IMO.

He's fast enough to carve it up at Fullback and Centre, and his 98 kicking power is lethal. He has a better Goal Kicking animation as well.
Wilkinson is miles better than both of them.

Spencer is up there, although his speed and kicking are both only mid-80's which let him down.

Wilkinsons too slow, he only has something like 77 speed from memory. And his kicking style his gay, so no dice.

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 18 2006, 06:27 AM
Wilkinsons too slow, he only has something like 77 speed from memory. And his kicking style his gay, so no dice.
Carter.jpg

Wilkinson.jpg

Wilkinson > Carter

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Apr 18 2006, 07:27 PM
Ah, your wrong again. Death kills, speed makes chavs hug each other.
actually death is the result of being killed

I'd say BOD is best. It's just so easy to score with him. After him it's Montgomery. I think he's faster than other fly halfs so if you play him there he is great at running at gaps, aswell as having the kicking to match anyone and good passing/handling.

Originally posted by EVOL+Apr 18 2006, 07:53 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Apr 18 2006, 07:27 PM
Ah, your wrong again. Death kills, speed makes chavs hug each other.
actually death is the result of being killed [/b]
It depense if your speaking of the act of death, the result of death or the character of death.

;)

dan carter is actually very good as well, i just had my first experience with him as i played with the AB's in the tri-nations, man he can kick the **** outta the ball!

from behind your own 22 to their 5m line, its insane..

haha hefflers got some skills boi!

haha i kicked 92 percent with heffler in year one of wl on elite

In a full season with Heffler the most I've ever got is 69%... mainly because I very rarely went for Penalty Goals unless I was sure I had a reasonable chance of getting them.

yeah kicking for goal is another story, it didnt actually go out at 5m, it stopped beside the sideline and the computer was a tard and just stood there. one of my players dived on the ball and went out so i counted that as a kick from 22 to 5m :)

kicking for goal with him, i suck :D

I've kicked out for touch with some other bad kicker, in WL when I sold Heffler. Realising I had no actual goal kicker, I used some winger with 52 kicking and 46 goal kicking, I could only get 7/10 infront of posts and when I tried a 30 m left hand penalty, touch hear it comes.

BM

I find the way to see how good a player is is to have him playing against you. Players like Tuqiri Robinson and Habana are deadly, once they get the ball in space, theyre off and theres no catching them, its a shame in 08 cause players like Shane with high agility arent used very well by the CPU as it never uses their stepping ability.

Definately O'Driscoll, as others have said, people are practically stepping on his feet and still aren't tackling him.

Latest posts