• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Biarritz v Northampton - HEC ¼ Final

Yeah, it's a done deal. Welsh nutters run wild at Twickers - please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what would happen if Saints ended up winning the Heineken Cup and finishing bottom of the premiership.

This stage isn't the end of the tournament though. As I said to PeeJay, if the Scarlets can keep the ball then they have a good chance but if Leicesters pack front up then they'll starve them of posession and with that take away all of the gutsy play the welshmen showed against Munster.

This stage isn't the end of the tournament though. As I said to PeeJay, if the Scarlets can keep the ball then they have a good chance but if Leicesters pack front up then they'll starve them of posession and with that take away all of the gutsy play the welshmen showed against Munster.
[/b]
I'm hoping that won't happen (Only Leicester fans are) but looking at the scarlets current form in Europe I can't see that happening. :)

Such a fantastic set of results....why are they letting this competition die?

Chuffed when I heard the final score from San Sebastian, I was bouncing round my car when 5live read the score out...all the other folk at the traffic lights must have though I'd gone nuts.

It's interesting how England had a very average 6 Nations, but then the club sides come out with some great results against French and Irish opposition.

75% English semi-final line up.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it RFU...

I STILL can't believe we did it! I thought we were going to get totally creamed and I know neither of the teams played great but it's still amazing I really hope it gives the boys some much-needed confidence more than anything...... :)
I think we can avoid relegation and maybe win the HC!

I STILL can't believe we did it! I thought we were going to get totally creamed and I know neither of the teams played great but it's still amazing I really hope it gives the boys some much-needed confidence more than anything...... :)
I think we can avoid relegation and maybe win the HC!
[/b]

You should not expect that all the teams Northampton will face play as bad as what was shown last Saturday in Anoeta Stadium.

Latest posts