• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Biarritz

T

tituslechmakus

How a team twice top 14 winners, 2006 H cup finalist and pretendent to win in this 2 competitions could make so many mistakes in the last 22 meters ????????????

this is really a shame.

they've dominated the match against northampton and lost... due to nearly 20-30 knock on and forward passes :wall: :wall: :wall: ridiculous for such a team

they've dominated the match against northampton and lost... due to nearly 20-30 knock on and forward passes :wall: :wall: :wall: ridiculous for such a team[/b]

That's ******** and you know it is. Northamptons defence was immense fir the whole game and they forced mistakes from the Britz players throughout the match, most of the time pushing them back.

<div class='quotemain'>they've dominated the match against northampton and lost... due to nearly 20-30 knock on and forward passes :wall: :wall: :wall: ridiculous for such a team[/b]

That's ******** and you know it is. Northamptons defence was immense fir the whole game and they forced mistakes from the Britz players throughout the match, most of the time pushing them back.
[/b][/quote]

i disagree with you mate :rolleyes: . look at the game on the rest of the field, northampton's defence could'nt stop them. biarritz just failed by themselves and did not need any help for doing crap !!! they had at least one or 2 sequences of play that could have lead to the try with a two against one on the wing and they just threw the ball into touch or made a forward pass. The great strengh of N'hamp was to be very disciplined in defence and made almost no fouls in their field half.

Watch the game again and take your rose tinted specs off. Agreed that Beer'n'Chips were hardly at their best for that game, (playing with an air of complaicency, if you will), But to completely rubbish Saints' awsome defence in that game when they literally did constantly push Yashvilli and co. back for the whole 80 minutes is nowt more then disrespectful.

Watch the game again and take your rose tinted specs off.[/b]

Euh sorry but i didn't get that expression. What did you men ?

Agreed that Beer'n'Chips were hardly at their best for that game, (playing with an air of complaicency, if you will), But to completely rubbish Saints' awsome defence in that game when they literally did constantly push Yashvilli and co. back for the whole 80 minutes is nowt more then disrespectful. [/b]

Naaah don't say that. I never said that their defense was rubbish but i found that they've been dominated in the first 60m and the mistakes of biarritz in the last 22 + N'hamp's good defense in the last 22 gave them the road to semis ... is that better ?

I was at this game and i thought the saints won it probably 65 - 35 in terms of % .... But sky showed 5 mins of Biarritz coverage and just the saints try in the highlights and made it appear that Biarritz where really on top... Yes they made mistakes but only due to the pressure they had put on them...