• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Big Hint, but slightly crap.

S

Saint N Sinner

As you kick-off.....Aim the ball as forward as poss, and aim it alongside the World league symbol in the direction of the corner, kick it in the opposite direction of the pitch basically where a few backs lay. and it should bounce past them and in the corner. I could do this in 04 but its more complicated to do it this time round.

And if it doesnt go into touch then simply tackle the opposition into touch.

Nah, do that sometimes but mostly kick it high and short to my flanker to jump up and take it.

i put a tackling winger on the left, then kick it as far and to the left as possible, then hunt the ball carrier down. alot of the time they either, drop it themselfs, pass it (were it would either be intercepted or tackle the new ball carrier) or they get tackled and knock the ball on
<

if they dont knock on, then they are either just inside there 22 or just outside it. either way, there going to kick it out, as far as the 10m line, but usually just passed the 22.

off topic a bit, but i love it how they start to kick just inside there 22, but as they move, they go over it, and get it out on the full. so much territory gained. its a bid unrealistic, and makes the game way easier, but its not like i wasnt going to thump them anyway (even on hard)

I think I may have the best record in this game on World League.

I haven't lost a game
Scored an average of 40 points per match
more than 4 tries a game

I have finished the Easy, Normal, and now halfway through league.

Tips.

Before you start the league create some players in one team to use for trades.

I created a First Five (Waisale Serevi) - playmaker, commander.
2 X wingers... 1 x Fullback

Used Rupeni and, Robinson in the midfield as cheap buys - good though.

All loose forwards 6,7,8 as ball winners and runners. (this will increase the turnovers for ya)

keep hitting your forwards to drive it up and hold down R3 to secure the ball going into contact.
They key is to pick and go when there's space with the halfback and let him link with the wingers..ie draw and pass.

SAMALA - (the master)

Originally posted by Samala@Apr 21 2005, 04:14 PM
I think I may have the best record in this game on World League.

I haven't lost a game
Scored an average of 40 points per match
more than 4 tries a game

I have finished the Easy, Normal, and now halfway through league.

Tips.

Before you start the league create some players in one team to use for trades.

I created a First Five (Waisale Serevi) - playmaker, commander.
2 X wingers... 1 x Fullback

Used Rupeni and, Robinson in the midfield as cheap buys - good though.

All loose forwards 6,7,8 as ball winners and runners. (this will increase the turnovers for ya)

keep hitting your forwards to drive it up and hold down R3 to secure the ball going into contact.
They key is to pick and go when there's space with the halfback and let him link with the wingers..ie draw and pass.

SAMALA - (the master)
everyone knows that......but it takes away the realism,

so you keep on 'cheating'
<
<

Latest posts