• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Big Sam - New Toon Coach..

J

Juggernaut

YEAH!!! :bana: :bana: :bana:

:bravo:

Sam Allardyce believes achieving success at Newcastle will be his "greatest challenge" after signing a three-year deal to manage the Magpies.

The 52-year-old was unveiled as Glenn Roeder's successor at St James' Park on Tuesday afternoon.

Allardyce said: "One of the first things I will be doing is sitting down with Michael Owen and having a little chat with him.

"I will be asking him does he want to stay with us or go? Obviously I would like him to stay because he has that rare commodity of being able to score goals.

"What I think Michael needs is more time to get on track for us and hopefully he will decide to take that time." [/b]

Please Sam, try your best to retain Owen & Martins. Make our dreams come true.

HELLO EUROPE!!!! The Toon Army is Coming.

Officially the worst kept secret in football (it makes Spencers move to Northampton look like it was under the official secrets act). Old news.

Fair play to the guy, just read that he's getting rid of ***us Bramble. Even if they finish mid-table again he's done the whole club an enormous service.

Newcastle have been under achieviers for such a long time...

I just hope they don't put him and Freddie Sheppard on tele at the same time...

I'm a Bolton fan,so gutted he has left :( .The amount of stick i am getting at school from all my toon fan mates is unbelieveable.But he will make Newcastle a great power again.You have seen what he can do with no money,now watch what he can do with alot.

Craig Moore, Pavel Srnicek, Olivier Bernard, ***f'uck Bramble and Oguchi Onyewu.

GONE!!!

:bana:

Craig Moore
GONE!!!

:bana: [/b]

You leave Craig Moore alone, :ranting: He is a legend.

There where reports of him going to Queensland Roar (a-league side).But i guess they will have to be happy with the bluenose scum Danny Tiatto. :)

Barton stalls on his 5.5 million pound transfer because he says that although he put a team-mate in hospital during a training ground attack he didn't actually ask for a transfer...therefore deserves his loyalty bonus.

City react with stunned disbelief and Big Sam wades in saying he's flabbergasted by City's intransigence.

Then days later Barton moves to Newcastle for 5.8 million pound.

Staggering it truly, truly is. It makes me sick that little Huyton smack-rat holding court and fat crooks like Allardyce pandering to him.

City paying him that money basically says that any other player has carte blanche to act appallingly and force their club to sell them thus circumventing the need for a transfer request which would endanger the player's loyalty bonus.

Thank God the blues had nothing to do with that little wretch.

and Big Sam wades in saying he's flabbergasted by City's intransigence. [/b]

You sound surprised - we all know Jabba is an arrogant arsehole who chats broken biscuits.

You sound surprised - we all know Jabba is an arrogant arsehole who chats broken biscuits.
[/b]

Yeah but you credit people with a modicum of dignity & self respect.

I'd love him to get shown up as the corrupt crook he is...I mean everyone in that bbc documentory fingered him as a dodgy bung merchant, even his own son.

Latest posts