• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Black to front

i hate to sound like an arrogant twat but i really dont think the NZ ref gives two shits about who wins this one.

NZ dont care who they play in Cardif.... were gonna treat them with the same respect we treat all our opponents.

but we will back ourselves to beat whoever is in our way...

1) No conspiracy against us. Argentina depends only in Argentina.

2) Laporte is a sore-loser. Has been, always been. Whatever. But he obviously does not want to face the AB`s so early. A loser, `cause our Pumas would love the chance to play the AB`s, no matter when.

3) I just hope what happened against Ireland on 1999 does not happen again (a ton of minutes added to get Ireland to next phase)

What is complot? Is it something you eat before Argentina crash out of the RWC? Or after?

Talk is bullshit. SH refs are clueless. Ireland rules.

You have been warned. G'night.

No complot at all. Just the worst referee in the world cup, something recognized already by IRB. He is a bad one but not intentionally and especially against Argentina

As a fellow Argie I'd like to say paquirri in no way expresses the views of the average Argentinean rugby follower. This complot stuff is bloody rubbish and I understand it comes from football converts who are obsessed with the idea that Argentina is always robbed by the refs. While this particular referee is clearly not the best, I think there have been other referee designations in this World Cup that have been a lot dodgier.
There is no such thing as a complot against us, this is probably just a safety net in case we somehow get knocked out today.

What is complot? Is it something you eat before Argentina crash out of the RWC? Or after?

[/b]

The only thing we eat are irish cocky ******** like shtove and o´gara, who, by the way crashed out of the RWC.

I´m sorry for irish fans who are respectful as their team, and they should be proud of their players. But you SHTOVE, EAT YOUR WORDS

Ok, now we did it. We are in QF and we have every possibility to play SF and... who knows what.
But this is step by step, game by game. Let's play the next one before we speak about the future.
We are a team that is growing, we still don't know were is our roof, but lets not exagerate, we need some more time to sustain this...
I do no t agree with the way that Paquirri exprressed his ideas, but let's recognise that Marcelo Lofreda spoke about this inmedeately after the game with Namibia about the referee. And he was heard and everything went smoth and nice. BUt still, sometimes, we need to shout loud to be herad. Bussines side of RWC doesn't like us, we just don't fit in the kind of bussines that they are looking for. We ruined a lot by beating France and Ireland. That means less money in many aspects of the bussines side...
We are not welcome from the bussines side of the RWC just because there is no real bussines for RWC in Argentina: it's a developing country, no professional rugby, no bussines.
But I don't feel that that's the same for players and fans. Yes, you don't hear much about us in the NH, but we are there. And we are there just because we love the game, we love to play it and we do play it with passion. We are neither the worst nor the best in tier 1, but being a non-professional rugby union, we are there. I think that Argentina has to change its structures and, at the same time, strengthen the spirit that made us the rugby amateurs/professionals that we are.
Scotland is next. Reforms in our structures are after. Discussions with the IRB, on going.
Thanks and VAMOS PUMAS!!!

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

The only thing we eat are irish cocky ******** like shtove and o´gara, who, by the way crashed out of the RWC.

I´m sorry for irish fans who are respectful as their team, and they should be proud of their players. But you SHTOVE, EAT YOUR WORDS
[/b][/quote]

How old are you?

Latest posts