• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blackout Rugby

Great to see everyones enjoying it! :D We should tell more of the top members to get into it too.

Haha yeah, would be great to start a comp sometime, I'm thinking next season, first season we can sort out teams out, play random friendlies.

Sorting the team out is the hard part but enjoyable, using your rugby knowledge to pick what position is what etc, I think I've done a good job. I won my cup game 36-8 and I got good ratings, most of my backs above potential so I think I've picked well there, but my forward pack didn't sound too good. Might have to sort that out.

How is everyone done the training so far? I put my two 17year old talents in there, one forward I'm developing as a backrower and the other as a potential flyhalf who played fullback in the cup. You get 20 sessions and I used 10 each on them, dunno if thats the best idea or not and when they will pop in skills.

My squad lacks strength. ATM I'm training Stamina and Defense for the team skills thing.

IF you want to play a team in a friendly, just go to search. Or, go to the cup and round 1, search a team, click it and request a friendly.

But yeah, big thumps up so far, loving it and hope to be a strong force one day. Someone challenge me, look for the team Brisbane Boys College haha.

Prestwick! You sneaky guestbook lurker! I'll take you on! :p

Oh and I won my first match 31-3. Selecting players can be a real pain in the arse. Anyone up for a friendly?

It looks like we all won...

Awesome!

I'm confused, I have all of your friendlies invitations in my mail box, but when I go to my friendlies page, they aren't there.

Watch out for the Queens Park Typhoons. Wont be too scary, considering I lost my first game 13-0...

Prestwick! You sneaky guestbook lurker! I'll take you on! :p
[/b]

BRING! IT! AWWWWWWWWN!!! :ph34r:

I think it automatically accepts friendly requests and just schedules them in order mate.

i signed up a while back.

just won my first cup game, 3-11. got a couple fo friendlies lined up but i'm willing to play any of you

Ok Warriors#1 whats your team/manager name? I'm going quite crazy over this game thing!

oh ****. I forgot how to request for friendlies... Help? Anyone?

Perhaps get a subforum for this, then we can open topics on all things blackout rugby and whatnot. Help each other etc

So.. who is your best player?

been buying big, by mistake thou. didnt realise there would be so little competiton for buying players so i went and got like 10 guys thinking i wouldnt come close to winning them, unforutunately ive spent 300k very fast. :(

but got a few prospects to sell but :cheers:

heres my top 4,

Jeremy McCallum: currently blindside flanker

26yo, 180cm, 112kg

stamina: 4

Attack:9

Technique:7

Jumping:7

Agility:3

Handling:7

Defence:7

Strength:9

Speed:3

Kicking:5

Ali Channel: currently 1st 5/8

19yo, 180cm, 86kg

stamina: 5

Attack:8

Technique:2

Jumping:2

Agility:6

Strength:2

Speed:8

Kicking:9

Scott bottlik: currently 2nd 5/8

22yo, 195cm, 112

stamina: 5

Attack:5

Technique:5

Jumping:2

Agility:9

Defence:6

Strength:8

Speed:7

Kicking:3

Preston Burt: currently lock

23yo, 194cm, 117kg

stamina: 4

Attack:9

Technique:8

Jumping:6

Agility:1

Handling:8

Strength:5

Speed:3

Kicking:2

got burt training heavly in speed so i can move him to centre. seems to be a waste in the fowards, however atm its a waste to have him in the backs due to speed. and a waste to move him to the loosies because my other (new import) jumpers arnt good at anything apart from jumping...

Ok Warriors#1 whats your team/manager name? I'm going quite crazy over this game thing!

oh ****. I forgot how to request for friendlies... Help? Anyone?
[/b]

just go to the teams prefile and it should say request friendly.

my name - flanker
team name - Glasgow Warriors

Maybe its because I already have one with Prestwick, which is obviously going to be a real yawn. For me that is.

Subforum on this forum or on BlackOut.

And how did you have 300k to spend?!?!?!? I only have 200k, which I already have spent 140k.

:blink: I can't find my best player. They're all ****.

Won 23-17 in the league today i'm doing oddly well. :D

and oh hamster my name is spelt red under the bed not red unter the bed. :p

just won my 2nd game, 34-13.

love my foward pack,

scrums: 30-7. 17 of mine were won against the feed,

6 turnovers and 22 rucks (out of 33)

but ive got a feeling that im only currently playing teams that people have registered with and never come back because my fowards are around 20-40 kgs heavier than each of theirs.

Looking at my Junior team play. We're doing superbly despite only having 35% of territory and losing most of our lineout ball, we're just behind 17-18 and are playing some superbly clean and expansive rugby!

my juniors just won 21-0, which is a good result for them. Now i onyl have to wait 15mins for the main squad to play!

61 minutes in and my team are annihilating the Colts 51 - 20. My backline is simply sublime but it was tough at the start because of my lightish pack...

Are you trying to intimidate me, mate? Cos I'm not! Like you said, BRING IT AAAAWWWWWNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And gosh your team demolishing the other 57-20! Whew. No sweat I just did a 75-20 win :bleh!:

My junior team lost though.... Damn it! I was borwsing thru the FAQs and it said I have to rely on cooaches comments to decide who goes to which position.... Well, my coach sure is keeping quiet....

Latest posts