• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blackout Rugby

Mate, you must be going so soft in Singapore or wherever it is you're living at , because when the Lavers come after you, you'll be RAFFLING the broken bodies of your away at the local meat auction HAHAHAHA!

Did you see what I did there? Raffles? Huh?

yass! my defense training has paid of. My main squad beat Falkland Stars 31-0! :)

I'm focusing more on technique and stamina to be honest. I've got my skills coaches focused on certain groups of players, we're hopefully nailing down a proper XV which I can use week in and week out...its just that damn pack that worries me..

Won 23-17 in the league today i'm doing oddly well. :D

and oh hamster my name is spelt red under the bed not red unter the bed. :p
[/b]

yeah mate, I'm just trying to get other members into this fantastic game lol. go on peeps tell everyone you know!

This 20 sessions of training. Is it supposed to be done by the end of the week or what? And what the hell is that star in front of your managers name Prestwick?!

And the overall squad training, hmmm.. Doesn't seem to be up-ing the stats of my players...

Bring it AWN Laver Village!

This 20 sessions of training. Is it supposed to be done by the end of the week or what? And what the hell is that star in front of your managers name Prestwick?!

And the overall squad training, hmmm.. Doesn't seem to be up-ing the stats of my players...

[/b]

The star means AWESOME baby! :bana:

This is what the Lavers are gonna do to your boyos man:

_44315629_qigong_ap220.jpg

UR GOIN DOWNZ LULZ! :lol:

On a more serious note, I hope that my lads are going to be trained this week. I'm a bit confused about some parts of the game and there are other parts (like the coaches reccomending who is best for what position) which patently do not work.

<div class='quotemain'> This 20 sessions of training. Is it supposed to be done by the end of the week or what? And what the hell is that star in front of your managers name Prestwick?!

[/b]

The star means AWESOME baby! :bana:

This is what the Lavers are gonna do to your boyos man:

_44315629_qigong_ap220.jpg

UR GOIN DOWNZ LULZ! :lol:

On a more serious note, I hope that my lads are going to be trained this week. I'm a bit confused about some parts of the game and there are other parts (like the coaches reccomending who is best for what position) which patently do not work. [/b][/quote]

Where's this at?

hey.. prest o :D

Good greif this blows! The weekly team training doesn't seem to have effect, and the individual training sessions have been flled to the max and I don't see any improvement!!

damn, just lost to some New Zealand team, 15-5. pity i couldnt watch it, i might of been able to see what went wrong (it was at 6.35 in the morning)

Haha, my match with Prestwick will be on at 7.35pm Wales time, but it'll be 3.35 in the morning in Singapore. I'll still be up though, to cheer on my team beating Laver Village to a pulp, or see my defence taking a real beating. I hope not.

Your defence didn't take a beating Raffles mate...

winhb2.jpg

It got f***ing humped! :lol:

Blast youuuuuuuuuuuuu Prestwick!!

Yea I was wondering about it yesterday. When I saw the scores to the previous match that you played, I scrapped my first team and haphazardly distributed the players with the best defence stats I could muster... Now I'm wondering if keeping my first choice team on would have made any difference. But big ups to you, mate!

A 17-14 win in a friendly and then smacked another team 41-8 in the cup.

I'm doing well. :D

Blast youuuuuuuuuuuuu Prestwick!!

Yea I was wondering about it yesterday. When I saw the scores to the previous match that you played, I scrapped my first team and haphazardly distributed the players with the best defence stats I could muster... Now I'm wondering if keeping my first choice team on would have made any difference. But big ups to you, mate!
[/b]

The problem you had was that by scrapping your first XV and rapidly changing players, you put together a bunch of guys who haven't played together. For such a crunch game, you were attempting to start from scratch.

What you should have done was made one to three changes and moved the players who had removed to the benches.

Good match though, see you in the TRF cup!

Haha yea, thats very true. I have 2 players for the No 6,7,8,9,10,12,15 spot so its a bit of a headache. Like I said I didn't care much for the team spirit thing, I just chucked the players with the best defence in the team! Blast you Prestwick! I shall avenge my defeat when we meet again!

Or hope, through some major fluke, you get nailed in the TRF BWRC so I won't have to face you :p :bleh!:

Jaden Fielding is my GOD :D

Its a bit more than team spirit. Its just the simple fact that unfamiliar teams don't play that well.

It feels odd talking about non existent characters, and imagining they have this bond and camaraderie!

Latest posts