• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Bledisloe 3] Australia v New Zealand in Brisbane 18/10/14

I have a feeling that the Wallabies will win this, then again I could be totally wrong.

The positive thing about Wallabies at this time are the good performances they have had in Brisbane against ABs: The last victory in 2011 and the incredible draw of 2012 (18-18)

Especially by the Wallabies lineup:

15 Mike Harris
14 Nick Cummins The 2012 Cummins
13 Ben Tapuai
12 Pat McCabe
11 Adam Ashley-Cooper
10 Kurtley Beale Beale at 10
9 Nick Phipps The 2012 Phipps
8 Wycliff Palu
7 Michael Hooper
6 Scott Higginbotham
5 Nathan Sharpe (c)
4 Sitaleki Timani
3 James Slipper
2 Tatafu Polota-Nau
1 Benn Robinson

Beale at 10, Ben Tapuai, Cummins and Mike Harris :eek: against a strong ABs lineup:

15 Israel Dagg
14 Cory Jane
13 Conrad Smith
12 Ma'a Nonu
11 Hosea Gear
10 Dan Carter
9 Aaron Smith
8 Kieran Read
7 Richie McCaw (c)
6 Liam Messam
5 Sam Whitelock
4 Brodie Retallick
3 Charlie Faumuina
2 Keven Mealamu
1 Tony Woodcock

:ninj:

Last edited:
anyone know how i can download this match?i have direct tv in the usa and they have been very good at broadcasting the rugby championship as well as super 15,itm and currie cup.but it seems they are not broadcasting this match.i usuallt dvr the games and watch them when i can

You should be able to find a match on here not long after the match has aired in real time: http://forum.rojadirecta.es/forumdisplay.php?15-Partidos-en-descarga-(Full-matches)&

I apologise if this isn't allowed.

anyone know how i can download this match?i have direct tv in the usa and they have been very good at broadcasting the rugby championship as well as super 15,itm and currie cup.but it seems they are not broadcasting this match.i usuallt dvr the games and watch them when i can

I love getting all the southern hemi matches on DTV, too...but Fox Soccer Plus is no longer airing union games (only league). Do you have Fox Soccer Plus, or do you just get the matches on 490 without a premium channel? I need to know because right now I'm paying $15 bucks a month for a channel I'm not even watching. Not sure if I have to have it, however, in order to get the games on 490.

das

What chance the Wallabies?

None....................!!

Do well to stay within 50 points.............

Wow that was a shaky oold Aussie anthem......are the team as nervous!!

Watching the Hakka me thinks the wallabies are in for a mauling !

NZ currently operating in a gear above Australia.

EDIT just as I say that the aussies storm up the pitch and get a try :D

Last edited:
Great spirit and defence from the Aussies but they will not be able to keep this up..............

God Joubert is useless.

"He's fine, came through the middle". Yes but he had his hands on the ground, you fool.

Latest posts