• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

BLIC is back for 2007

i've seen feedback of people witnessing dust spring off a pitched ball on a dusty wicket..but again its all hearsay until i get a look

geez i hope that was the ps2 version... i agree it looks the same really... batsmen still react to the ball REAL late... dont know how xbox live would go cos there were so many cheaps in the last game.... such as choose pakistan and bowl nothing but yorkers..... i will still buy tho... cricket next gen..... very nice hi five

Just spoke to a mate in Game and they have said that it is due out in the UK on 23rd March....

New preview from the aussie mob - Palgn

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=6438

I like this preview....indicates not much improvement, but IMO there wasnt much to improve apart from AI running, fielding, and options to throw to each end and sweeps - which have all been dealt with according to the Rubbergenius at Codies forums

Would have been nice if this preview involved spinners

Also atmosphere is KEY - i hope the lack of crowd atmosphere is fixed from this build...........perhaps they were playing as the away team, but if i take a wicket at home i want to hear ROAR, like a soccer goal.

good find lad.... so i guess its just a straight port 2 xbox 360.....oh well hopefully at least it will have a next gen polish

screens look good, but they always do look good. its the gameplay that is where the game will win it for me.

i am going ot get this game on pc first, if its good then ill buy a 360 and the game so i can play it on xbox live. yep 2 copies of the game, i know i am a nut :)

and wouldnt you do a sweep shot if the guy flights it up a bit further? not if he pitches it short? normally if a spin bowler would pitch it short i would play it on the back foot.

and wouldnt you do a sweep shot if the guy flights it up a bit further? not if he pitches it short? normally if a spin bowler would pitch it short i would play it on the back foot.
[/b]

yes that what i was thinking..........anywho games always seem to stray, and in cricket sometime open to interpretation

by the text book i would assume a short pitched spinner, should be smacked square of the wicket, or mid-wicket

and by the text book anything full is drivin, or swept

there are videos everywhere woosaah.........codemasters site has all the promo and the like, sitting there

IMO its shaping up perfectly, even the new training things looks top notch, and i like the next gen touch up

some of the screens with different lighting coz of different weather conditions really shine in this.....u can tell in each pic aswell from all the types of pitches and wear n tear.

throwing to the bowlers end will bring a new dimension of taking an extra run, if drivin down the ground with FULL FACE OF THE BAT, as the fielders throw has less distance to travel

also i heard if u miss time the throw, the fielder will either fumble the ball, throw a lolly pop, or both..the new fumble will add a great new experience, as if its looking 50/50 on that extra single and u committ, and then the fielder fumbles, u can then brag on big time, saying "oh there was too much pressure and the fielder succumbed, there was a chance, but he choked"

the graphics are getting to a point, where if this is an annual release, say in 2008, i will suggest cherries on the bat with a lengthly innings

I FIND THIS MOST INTERESTING

Much like rubberband AI in racing games, you can also choose to play either a realistic or a balanced game. A balanced game will result in a closer match, a realistic match will mean that you're not going to get any favours from the computer.

OPTIONS - I LIKE IT

BLIC coming along real nice indeed

http://www.xboxworld.com.au/articles/featu...---hands-on.htm

keep in mind there is an error in the article stating the TEST matches are officially liscensed - they arent

and those screens are ready to roll out - definately are in the X360 version, and in game....there was alot of heave-hah as to which screen were legit and which werent

the graphics of the trailor are nothing to go by.......perhaps even a ps2 trailor, but apparantly the graphics are alot better than what the trailor indicates

well we will find out when the game comes to fruition, only 2 months away now :)

cant wait :)

RPIC looks awesome...I've recently acquired EA Sports Cricket 2007, and i must say I'm not too overly impressed with it. Hopefully RPIC will breath a breath of fresh air into cricket gaming.

<div class='quotemain'>
well we will find out when the game comes to fruition, only 2 months away now :)

cant wait :)
[/b]

2 months????? feb 28th aus release date
[/b][/quote]

thats a false date man

23rd of March of even a week or 2 after is realistic

codies have vented their honosty in regards to this game not making launch before the world cup

Latest posts