• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

BLIC is back for 2007

guys hot off the press demo news courtsey of cricketweb. someone will proabbly patch it to 50 overs so after release like always. but at least we get a taste of what it will be like before the big release

We have secured the details for the upcoming demo release of Brian Lara / Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007.

The demo is expected to be released later next week but is of yet not 100% confirmed.

It is single player only and is a three over match between England and Australia.

There will be a demo for both Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 and Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007.

Both demos will weigh in at 450MB and there will only be a no-commentary version.

I'm pretty sure the e-mail I got from RG said that the non-commentary version would be 800mb...
The review Puddleduck has written of the second open day is well worth reading; I just wish I hadn't had to work and could have gone!

apparantly the demo is coming this friday

hopefully an x360 marketplace one too

will go to a mates and grab it off live.........

yep demo is out tomorrow. around 11am uk time going by this post from the great rubber genuis him self. will be on the codies site for pc and on the marketplace for xbox360

Originally posted by Rubbergenius
Hello all - not being quiet on purpose, just incredibly busy, sorry about the lack of info.

Demo - tomorrow morning UK time for PC (on the Codemasters website) and Xbox 360 (via Marketplace) along with a press release, screenshots and a video. My, you lot are spoiled ;)

I'll have more news for you all at around 11am tomorrow morning!

thats like midnight friday here

crap

was hoping to smash this on friday night

well saturday.......super saturday!!!!

how long ago was that post

cause that could mean 11pm tonight - our time

crap

[/b]

was posted at 04:27 AM today australian eastern time.

so I guess this means it would have been posted around 4-5pm ish uk time on wednesday meaning it could come tonight around 11pm-1am australian eastern time

<div class='quotemain'>

crap

[/b]

was posted at 04:27 AM today australian eastern time.

so I guess this means it would have been posted around 4-5pm ish uk time on wednesday meaning it could come tonight around 11pm-1am australian eastern time
[/b][/quote]

Brilliant stuff Esoj.........

Man the anticipation just rocketed...............i need this NOW

The news on this ***le just seems to get better and better. I better moderate my expectations and hope for a game thats about 8/10, because all the good press so far is making me hope for near perfection!

Still, can't wait to try it.

yeah don't aim to high. it is basically just fixes from 2005 and online play. but these fixes will make the game awesome and online play will make the game last longer

too right. and from what I have heard the problems from the first game have been fixed. so this should be a winner I think.

hopefull they havent incurred new problems with these fixes

IMO Blic2005 was a great great game - I still play it

Multiplayer was flawless nearly

All I need is:
good AI
Throw to both ends
Direct hits
Stumpings
Charge down wicket
HARD AI on TEST mode
The Bermuda Pie Angle - Leverock
Proper umpire anims - Bowden, and the Kurtzeon death finger

I believe most of that is in now. the ai will now take singles and on test mode they smashed 96 off 6 overs against a codemasters forum member. from what I read you can charge down the wicket but your confidence meter has to be full. pretty sure throwing to both ends is in now too. all the world cup teams are in so that guy leverock should be in the game.

and bowden is in there as well, dont knwo about kurtzen though
[/b]

Rudy is in there

I have seen a pic of him from behind - the bearded kurtzeon

not sure if they use his anims though

i know Bowdens got some anims

Bucknor would be great - quick finger, and nod

A great feature would be a pick your own World XI.

I have only heard one thing wrong about this whole game. For all the authenticity and detail that they are going to, I hear that the unlicensed players won't be able to be changed via an editor.

With all the fractured licensing agreements nowadays, it's a bad sign of things to come if they don't allow in-game editors anymore.

Goodbye authenticity.

AK or esoj, allay my fears?!!!!

A great feature would be a pick your own World XI.

I have only heard one thing wrong about this whole game. For all the authenticity and detail that they are going to, I hear that the unlicensed players won't be able to be changed via an editor.

With all the fractured licensing agreements nowadays, it's a bad sign of things to come if they don't allow in-game editors anymore.

Goodbye authenticity.

AK or esoj, allay my fears?!!!!
[/b]

yes unfortunately, the TESTS in this game are unliscenced

All pajama kit games - ODI's are liscensed - so it aint too bad

No in game editor - but a pc mod for pc users can fix that

Eventually i reckon they will have full liscense.......maybe next version

EA has an exclusive, which will run out soon

ICC's Malcolm speed has endorsed the RPIC/BLIC game........which tells me once the EA exclusive expires, the ICC will come running to Codies........or Codies will come running to ICC,and ICC will oblige

I am not too sure how TEST liscensing works, and whther you need to grab each country's liscense or just the ICC will suffice

But all ODI's are covered - an exhibition ODI in BLIC counts as a warm-up ICC Champions or World Cup match

I just hope in TESTS you can tell who is who by either appearance or name with letters swapped - Like McGrith, Word, and Flaintiff

u can create up to something like 16 players

Thus there is your world xi..........just map the stats from the players in the game

Latest posts