• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blindspott - End The Silence

S

Serge

Just bought Blindspott's long awaited, new album yesterday. Not overly impressed after the first listen. I was a big fan of their self-***led album but this one didn't jump out and grab me. They have mellowed down a bit and there seems to be more screaming. I'm gonna thrash it till I like it. My favourite tracks off it would be Yours Truely, 1975 and Pray for Me.

Anyone else got it yet or a Blindspott fan?

I loved Yours Truly... only song of theirs i've heard which I listiened to and enjoyed.

Although the only other stuff of theirs i've heard is that first album which I didn't really enjoy.

there first album was awesome, and then yours truely came out. that song is blindspotts best song imo. but then drown. f***ing lame ass song. no substance. thats why i havent got the album yet. im going to wait for a few more singles to come out. i dont want to risk the rest of the cd sounding anything like drown.

Originally posted by sambãd5@Jun 3 2006, 11:52 PM
there first album was awesome, and then yours truely came out. that song is blindspotts best song imo. but then drown. f***ing lame ass song. no substance. thats why i havent got the album yet. im going to wait for a few more singles to come out. i dont want to risk the rest of the cd sounding anything like drown.
Ditto, cheers Sambad :D

Drown seems like it just starts out of nowhere dont you think? Has anyone else been hownded by emails from this? i have and apparently im a die hard fan, haha i do like their old albem and i was looking foward to this one but im over them now but i must say they kick arse live!

Latest posts