Blindspott - End The Silence

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Serge, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Serge

Serge Guest

Just bought Blindspott's long awaited, new album yesterday. Not overly impressed after the first listen. I was a big fan of their self-titled album but this one didn't jump out and grab me. They have mellowed down a bit and there seems to be more screaming. I'm gonna thrash it till I like it. My favourite tracks off it would be Yours Truely, 1975 and Pray for Me.

Anyone else got it yet or a Blindspott fan?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Ripper

Ripper Guest

I loved Yours Truly... only song of theirs i've heard which I listiened to and enjoyed.

Although the only other stuff of theirs i've heard is that first album which I didn't really enjoy.

4. there first album was awesome, and then yours truely came out. that song is blindspotts best song imo. but then drown. f***ing lame ass song. no substance. thats why i havent got the album yet. im going to wait for a few more singles to come out. i dont want to risk the rest of the cd sounding anything like drown.

5. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Ditto, cheers Sambad :D

6. jinxed_nz

jinxed_nz Guest

Drown seems like it just starts out of nowhere dont you think? Has anyone else been hownded by emails from this? i have and apparently im a die hard fan, haha i do like their old albem and i was looking foward to this one but im over them now but i must say they kick arse live!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!