• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bloggers Wanted

I'm a very good listener if you'd like someone to talk with :)

You seem to have some anger stored up, and show signs of an abandonment complex.

(for Bender, the kooky robot)

Last edited:
I'm a very good listener if you'd like someone to talk with :)

You seem to have some anger stored up, and show signs of an abandonment complex.

(for Bender, the kooky robot)

Rather use the quote button as it makes following easier.

Also, if you want people to take your comments more seriously avoid terms such as 'kid' in your username, phrases such as 'If you disagree with anything I have written, you are wrong. ' in you sig and misinformation/'wittisims' such as 'Up in yo' grill' as your location. Also some legitimate information helps with well.. legitimacy. I'm not saying that you wouldn't be able to put up a great blog though.

Another thing - once you've done them, be a big attention whore and stick 'em in your sig and say when you update them.

Because I don't look at the blogs here, but I do look at sigs. Advertise!

That would be great as i am also likely to not browse overly much with time constraints.

I'm not saying that you wouldn't be able to put up a great blog though.

Hi Stormer :)

I'm a little confused: are you trying to suppress a sneaking admiration for my ways with that last comment?

Anyway, thank you for the advice on my name, signature and location. Do you think it will help if I change them? I think I've built a pretty solid fan base in my current guise, but if, as you helpfully point out, doing so might add some gravitas, it's something I will consider for sure!

I like to learn from those with more experience, so I'll pick your brain some more. It seems fair to presume that your words are respected and taken very seriously; do you think the picture of a super sexy lady attached to everything you post is the biggest factor in achieving this?

Also get your articles to me if your interested so we can get something sorted.

Olyy sent me this way, I just launched a rugby blog with a mate of mine. Would be willing to provide some shared content

Ive got an opinion better than most peoples and it's never wrong. I once guessed a random black baby would be good at rugby, it turned out to be Jonah lomu. I have been a dictator of a communist state and I am currently living in tennessee

I'd like to point out how unbelievably right I was and will proceed to be smug about it for the next few days :D

well...I'm running up some blogs and update for my local Malaysian Rugby Scene.. at my site that is http://blog.emagraphy.com..
I'm really hope that I can cover an international match..but well..I dont have the budget to do so...because in Malaysia no one willing to pay for the coverage..so what i"m done is just for the love for Rugby Games..So maybe we can share some content at my site.. :)

Latest posts