• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blogging/website

TayJones

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
Hi. Wondering if anyone on here blogs or has their own website? I want to have a go at creating something like that myself, either a blog or a website. I was thinking more of a website as it seems like there are numerous blogs out there already. One of my favourite things is traveling so I want to put up all the photos I take and write descriptions of places I've been to etc. Does anyone have any suggestions where I could start my website? I'm not really sure, so any tips or advice would be very much appreciated!

I think Wordpress would be a good place to look - a bit more websitey/bloggy than somewhere like Tumblr, which is more like a beefed up twitter.

Hi. Wondering if anyone on here blogs or has their own website? I want to have a go at creating something like that myself, either a blog or a website. I was thinking more of a website as it seems like there are numerous blogs out there already. One of my favourite things is traveling so I want to put up all the photos I take and write descriptions of places I've been to etc. Does anyone have any suggestions where I could start my website? I'm not really sure, so any tips or advice would be very much appreciated!

I run two music website and have just built one about rugby that I hope to make live this week.

Did everything on WordPress there are some great photo based themes on graph paper press.

If you need anymore info just pm me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. Had a look at WordPress, seems a bit confusing to me though, don't know if I am missing something...I was thinking about something like this http://website.1and1.co.uk/website-templates cos it looks pretty easy to set up, but I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks for the replies. Had a look at WordPress, seems a bit confusing to me though, don't know if I am missing something...I was thinking about something like this http://website.1and1.co.uk/website-templates cos it looks pretty easy to set up, but I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions.

Word press is pretty easy to set up, but for a decent all in one solution i'd use flavors.me or Wix.

Flavors will lett you do everything using their templates... the only thing you'll need is to buy a domain (which you can do through them) if you dont' want the "flavors" in your

Latest posts