• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Bucket List - Website

TRF Mr Fish

Your Piscine Overlord
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
So I'm looking for a bit of feedback about a website I have planned at the moment - all for markety research.

The website's called The Bucket List, now basically, it's a site where you can create a 'bucket list' (or a list of things you want to do before you die) from a database of over 2000 different activities.

Each activity is dedicated its own page, with info, ratings, links to relevant websites (for instance on the Bungy Jump activity page there will be a link to bungy.co.nz etc.) and other users can comment on the activities saying what they thought of it and the like.

Your individual list is stored online, allowing you to chop and change it as much as you want, and you can keep track of what you've done, and what you want to do in life.

Now, the question I pose to you is what would the site require to make you visit it on a weekly basis or so? Would you even consider using the site? I really need some feedback here guys, any thoughts would be super helpful!

It's a pretty good idea. I'll have a think about some suggestions.

Sounds a good idea, I'll try to think of things as well, weirdly I actually watched the Bucket List last night

Sounds a good idea,
there's something similar (44things, or something along those lines) but i like the idea to link it to companies/sites that can help you accomplish what you want to do

Does sound a good idea.

I think it'd go down a storm, and you'd get weekly updates if perhaps you stuck up advertisements around hospitals, cemeteries and perhaps busy intersections...

Jokes, I personally wouldn't visit it, but it sounds like a really nice idea. I especially like the good idea about links to web sites, it gives it a practical use.

Latest posts