• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bloody amazon A-holes

B

badbuttoi

I new it was too good to be true, but i still went to bed last night in the hope that my PC vesion rugby 08 would be waiting for me..................but no amazon have put back the release date to next week- I can't blood wait again.

I new it was too good to be true, but i still went to bed last night in the hope that my PC vesion rugby 08 would be waiting for me..................but no amazon have put back the release date to next week- I can't blood wait again.
[/b]

this has been the case for the best part of a fortnight now mate.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

this has been the case for the best part of a fortnight now mate. [/b][/quote]

True.Only the American boys could get their hands on the game.As for the rest of the rugby gameplaying world it can sod off if EA can help it.Same here in S Africa.Only getting the game next week Wednesday or Thurdsay.Thank you EA. :bravo:

If you order from amazon will you get the game the day it is released, or will they dispatch it on the day its realeased?

Play.com are now saying in stock !!! and will despatch within 24Hours.
[/b]

they said that at half nine (GMT) this morning. so within 24 hours should mean first post.
maybe a day early? maybe not. my status still says 'order placed'. normally by naow youve gone through
their whole 'processing', 'packing' and back to 'processing' fiasco. guess we ll find out in the morning?

just ordered it usually takes them a few days for me even with the proccessing and packaging, occasionally been lucky and had it within a couple of days

Latest posts