• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bonus Ball Scheme

Until we get 49 people we can't start it,so you have a bit of time to get your funds togeter.

Where are we at here, how many is that now, not including post-increasing efforts...?

To be honest I'm not that interested in the bonus ball scheme but I'm happy to donate a few quid here and there to help you out.

Couldnt find a link on the front page to donate, PM me the paypal account and I'll throw a few quid across.

On a side note, anyone that has tried to get one of these things running will also tell you to ignore 40% of the "Yeah I'm in" messages. A lot of people with good intentions either dont have the capacity, the funds or the ability to transfer the money easily. Just an FYI.

I'm in, but could you accept a cheque for the £24?

At the moment, I can't get my Natwest Online banking to work because it is absolutely w@nk :p

When the time comes, I'll be able to acquiesce your request. It means "yes." :)

To be honest I'm not that interested in the bonus ball scheme but I'm happy to donate a few quid here and there to help you out.

Couldnt find a link on the front page to donate, PM me the paypal account and I'll throw a few quid across.

On a side note, anyone that has tried to get one of these things running will also tell you to ignore 40% of the "Yeah I'm in" messages. A lot of people with good intentions either dont have the capacity, the funds or the ability to transfer the money easily. Just an FYI.
[/b]
http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?act...&CODE=index

or you could click Extra (at the top of the page) and move down to donate.

Thats the easiest way :)

Cheers :D

I am willing to be part of your bonus ball scheme although it doesn't look as if you have the momentum to get it going yet. Perhaps you ought to park the idea and make a general plea for donations instead, or pursue the subscription idea for the games forums.

My knowledge of lotteries and raffles is well out of date but I do believe there is legislation which regulates them and it is likely to have online rules too. You'd better check: this link might be a helpful start: http://www.out-law.com/page-6780

Hugh Kernohan

I am interested, but i'm not sure i have understand how it works (my english level is average). When we have to pay and how ?

I duno if you’re interested and if it can help you, but I can lend you a dedicated server for one year.

I duno if you're interested and if it can help you, but I can lend you a dedicated server for one year. [/b]

Cheers for the offer but we would rather keep with our current provider, due to the fact the site has a guarenteed 99% uptime... which is obviously very important to us as we grow.

<div class='quotemain'> I duno if you're interested and if it can help you, but I can lend you a dedicated server for one year. [/b]

Cheers for the offer but we would rather keep with our current provider, due to the fact the site has a guarenteed 99% uptime... which is obviously very important to us as we grow.
[/b][/quote]
Ok, i understand.
If you change, you know that i'm here. The server would be exclusively for you, apart a bad manipulation of your part, the uptime could be the same.
Best
Olivier ;)