• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bonus Ball Scheme

<_< Tell Me Bout it...

The Forum looks like it will be run out of mine and Dan's pocket...
[/b]

I always somehow knew scientists were barking up the wrong tree with talk of a quantum universe! Now I know it's coming from your pockets!

Ever thought of taking on some silent partners :ph34r:

Seriously though 14 is a poor turnout, especially if you consider there are more people than that on the mod team. I suppose some of us could take more than one number eh?

If you wanted to your allowed to take as many as possible...

I am going to put a serious push on staff to get some responce from them...

I know you most likely have, but have you asked for sponsorship in return for advertisment on the forum from more business's then you already have?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want the portal to turn into a billboard of sponsors, so maybe if we could possibly pull a fairly decent sponsor, just one.

Tried and haven't been able to get one...

We could add adverts between every post...

Well i have been a great ad for Kooga over the past couple of years...

med_gallery_2608_17_261027.jpg

...and canterbury.

only need 6 more, or 6 more at least

come on guys its also alittle bit of fun as well as raising money for TRF

come on guys...

What happened to my thought of having a competition for some kind of TRF rugby shirt or something? Diff companies could be contacted about potential advertising on our site a long with dishing out a few samples in the form of a competition for people to want it. I mean it doens't even have to be shirts neccessarily. Let's say we get a rugby store to sponsor the web site, then products courtesy of that store can be dispensed as a prize in some kind of competition the mods devise. It would get people more into the forum and publicity for a rugby store which might do deliveries overseas.

Can anyone say raffle?
[/b]

...that reminds me of a Father Ted episode.
Dan, Charlie, one of you must have seen that episode. It's a win-win situation!

<div class='quotemain'>
Can anyone say raffle?
[/b]

...that reminds me of a Father Ted episode.
Dan, Charlie, one of you must have seen that episode. It's a win-win situation! [/b][/quote]

Haha Yes I believe I have seen that episode...

So is there anymore people who want to take part in the Bonus Ball?

I'll be in, but when will it start? (Just got to free up my cash flow :wacko: ). I will be in for sure :D , just need 3 weeks. :)