• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

boxart

N

ninjapirate

whos gonna be on the front? so far i've seen george smith, serge betsen, and tana umaga. who is it going to be? or is the graphic going to be different for xbox, ps2, and pc?

thanks

i live in the US and i think I saw that the NZ one had Rokocoko on it. I have the desktop with george smith on it, but I dont know if thats for the aussie version. so do you know about the american release?

box art ...

NZ - Joe Rokocoko
Aus - George Smith
SA - ????
US (and Canada) - ????
Eng (and UK?) - Jason Robinson
Fra - Serge Betsen
Ire - Gordon D'Arcy

... I presume the last 3 are correct as they are the 3 players pictured on a single cover on the easports.co.uk rugby page and Betsen is pictured on the french easports rugby page as a cover player, so I'm guessing the other 2 european players will feature for their respective countries

anyone know South Africa's cover player yet? perhaps the US will have a northern hemisphere combination (as on easports.co.uk)?

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Feb 14 2005, 02:07 PM
anyone know South Africa's cover player yet? perhaps the US will have a northern hemisphere combination (as on easports.co.uk)?
i wud assume its going to be none other that shcalk Burger.. it wud be rude if it wasnt him, he was the IRB player of the year! maybe they shud juz hav 1 cover for every country and always hav the IRB player of the year on the cover every year

Originally posted by 187+Feb 14 2005, 02:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Feb 14 2005, 02:41 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-raziel_eire
@Feb 14 2005, 02:07 PM
i wud assume its going to be none other that shcalk Burger.. it wud be rude if it wasnt him, he was the IRB player of the year! maybe they shud juz hav 1 cover for every country and always hav the IRB player of the year on the cover every year [/b]
it should b jake white
<
...or betta yet clyde rathbone
<
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
i wud assume its going to be none other that shcalk Burger.. it wud be rude if it wasnt him, he was the IRB player of the year! maybe they shud juz hav 1 cover for every country and always hav the IRB player of the year on the cover every year[/b]

I disagree. It's all about marketing and using a player who is familiar to the intended audience in a country would increase sales. You have to think would French fans be attracted to a game with Jason Robinson or JW on the cover over one with Betsen on it?

I understand the point you're making about the IRB world player award winner but the IRB and EA have no direct links on this game.