• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boxing Thread

Cotto vs Canelo is on tomorrow gents, who is watching that one? for our NZ based friends this one is free to air on Sky. Basically the 2nd biggest fight of the year and a very intriguing match up.

Peurto Rico vs Mexico
Old vs Young
Brother vs Brother (They are both Floyd's children)

I like them both but favour the size and combination punching of Canelo, I also think he will be one of the next big stars (well he already is really)

Not the most confident, but I am looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Fight night.

After some controversy with the ring it's nearly time for the main event (just over 2 hours).

Prefer Klit but hopefully Tyson will put up a better fight than Haye did.

Klitchko will kill him, was watching one of the build up adverts and it had Fury saying how the advantage is with him because hes the younger fighter and the wife couldn't believe he's only in his 20s! Hard paper round that lad. Spoon fed with a catapult.

Got an American stream - they're trying to describe what an Irish traveller is.
Cringe.

Boring!

- - - Updated - - -

Was there a single real punch in this fight so far?

Some one described this fight as two large drunk men doing the cha cha. I can see it.

Last edited:
Can't be true. According to Fury, he's very entertaining..

There's a difference between laughing at and laughing with someone, I suppose :p

I've always hated Fury, but I'm actually cheering for him now - at least he's trying to box/looks like he wants to be there.

Crazy to think of the heavyweight champs of the past compared to the standard of this fight.

Can't wait until Anthony Joshua is at this level - think he's only got 10 fewer fights than Fury under his belt.

Latest posts